Search results

1. C

FS Alpinestars SP1 Race Suit

PRICE DROP - $400
  2. C

FS Alpinestars SP1 Race Suit

Alpinestars SP1 leather 1-piece suit. Size 46 - I'm 6'2", 190lbs and it fit perfectly. Including back protector and chest protectors (not shown in pictures). Used this suit for track days. Went down once in it (see the scuffs) but it is still 100% functional/safe. $500 obo Also have a pair of...
  3. C

Track Gear all prices are negotiable

Everything is still available except the boots and stands. Make me an offer!
  4. C

Riding gear is still available! Make me an offer. I'm trying to get it out of my house!
  5. C

Warmers and stands are sold.
  6. C

Both are in Pittsburgh, PA
  7. C

I've given up the motorcycle and need to get rid of the gear. All prices negotiable. Everything is in great shape other than the scuffs on the suit (see pics) Alpinestars SMX Plus Vented Boots (size 45) - $200 Alpinestars SP-1 Gloves (XL) - $75 Alpinestars SP-1 Race Suit (size 54) with Bionic...
  8. C

2008 GSXR 750 Race/track bike

Sorry, just sold it last night. Not sure how to mark the thread sold though.
  9. C

North hills. Avalon, right next to Bellevue.
  10. C

I don't. I don't even have a trailer anymore. If you're ever at PittRace I'm about 40 mins from there.
  11. C

Lowered price to 2,500. Just want it gone. No trades
  12. C

Price lowered to $3,000
  13. C

Price lowered to 3500 OBO
  14. C

Here are a few more I took this morning. It's against the wall in my garage and I can't get it out without moving my car (which has a dead battery) but the plastics are all good shape. https://goo.gl/photos/34UYAASBypNrbKb78
  15. C

I'm located about 20 minutes north of downtown Pittsburgh. I also have a bunch of track gear.
  16. C

Price lowered to $4k OBO. Make me an offer!
  17. C

I bought the bike from a racer/rider that bought the frame on ebay. The motor/components are from a different bike. He assembled everything. He does it as a hobby/way to fund racing. The motor has less than 5K miles on it but I don't have an exact number. It was a street bike at one point but...
  18. C

08 GSXR 750 Track bike. No title. Not sure how many miles are on the motor but it runs strong. Recent oil change. Tires still have some life left. 5000 obo. Fully safety wired Scorpion exhaust (no cat) Annitori quick shifter Penske triple clicker GPR steering stabilizer Vortex frame...
  19. C

New to N2

Thanks! I was exhausted at the end of the day and forgot to come to the registration tent. Status is showing up as intermediate so I'm good to go!