New to N2

corywf

Not new to trackdays but I did my first one with N2 on 5/23 at PittRace. Great weather and the control riders were very helpful.

I used the N2 contact form a couple weeks ago because I had a question about getting bumped to intermediate at the end of the day. I haven't heard back yet. Can any CRs assist?

Thanks!

Otto Man

John
Control Rider
They won't give you a bump unless they can evaluate you in person. What's your question?

corywf

I got bumped at the end of the day but forgot to see them at registration after to fill out paperwork? I wanted to make sure I'm in the intermediate group for next time.

D-Zum

My 13 year old is faster than your President
If you log into your account, you should see what group you're in as you register for your next event.

Slitherin

Control Rider
Director
If you didn't go up and see the CR at tech/registration you may be out of luck. We get your name and member number from you at tech/reg and hand you the new Group Sticker. There's a whole ticker tape parade you missed out on! If you know the CR who bumped you and get in touch with him you might get it done that way. However many of us can't remember what we had for breakfast this morning let alone something from a week ago.

However, do not worry. All you need to do is line up in the front and do what you did last session. Bumps don't just happen at the end of the day. Seeing as though it will be you second track day, may not be a bad idea to use the first session or two to get back in the grove anyways. My point is, don't worry about the bump if you can't find out who it was that bumped you. You'll get it again next time.

sSalopek

Control Rider
Director
Check your status in your account.

Fortunately for you the CR's who bumped you came up and told us that you had left before he could fill the form out. We did get you taken care of and you should be bumped in the system to the Intermediate group.

corywf

Check your status in your account.

Fortunately for you the CR's who bumped you came up and told us that you had left before he could fill the form out. We did get you taken care of and you should be bumped in the system to the Intermediate group.

Thanks! I was exhausted at the end of the day and forgot to come to the registration tent. Status is showing up as intermediate so I'm good to go!

adotjdot

Control Rider
ATP/3C
Hey Cory, I was one of the CRs working with you. You were riding well and definitely ready for the next step. Glad you got the bump sorted and congrats! Hopefully we will see you out there again soon!