Search results

1. S

Street Plastics

Looking for OEM street Plastics for a 2007 Honda CBR600RR in Red
  2. S

Starlane Davincii Dashboard for 2009 R6

Does anyone have or is familiar with the Starlane Davinci Dashboards. If so, can you furnish how it works, ease of installation and the benefits for a track day rider. Thanks in advance.
  3. S

Cargo Trailer Renovation/Electrical Installation

Thanks to all. Good advice Dave, but this is becoming a 'labor of love'. Don't really know the meaning of the word 'can't'. I do extensive research and the things that I don't fully understand, I reach out and ask for help. When all is done I will get it inspected. I think that this one will...
  4. S

Thank you very much
  5. S

Good evening to all. I've just bought an enclosed trailer and is starting a full renovation. I'm a little bit confused on how to implement the electrical installation. This is what I want: 9ea outlets-two of which is exterior for Tire Warmers, Air Conditioning and Interior Lights. I am...
  6. S

2018 Polaris Aluminum Trailer

Hey Mike, This is Millwood, We spoke at the track. I'm still interested
  7. S

Summit Point Airfence 6/4/2020

This is Millwood. What time is the set up? I'm in.
  8. S

FS: 2007 Honda CBR 600RR

is this bike still available
  9. S

Brake line question Bridge or not?

Building on the comment about brake sensor, can you put one on the dual line setup, and if so-where would you put it exactly?
  10. S

08 Honda CBR600RR Race Bike Part Out!!

does wheels comes with roters (spacers, cush or anything else for that price...) can the price be negotiated?
  11. S

08 Honda CBR600RR Race Bike Part Out!!

Hello Emerson, will the wheels fit a 2007 600rr?
  12. S

Expressions of Appreciation

As I sit here reflecting on a very enjoyable weekend, I would like to express many THANKS to all. To the control Riders who instruct and police us out there in a relatively dangerous environment- hats off to you guys. As I stuggle to get this riding thing down, I realize how difficult and...
  13. S

NJMP Thunderbolt 8/30-31 ROLL CALL

If all goes well with work, I'm in both days...
  14. S

Paging Todd G

PM sent.
  15. S

09 600rr Parts and goodies (New thread with ADDED new stuff for Sale.

Interested in obtaining a front wheel. Is yours still available, and is it still still true?
  16. S

Honda CBR600rr parts

will the 2009 rear wheel fit a 2007?
  17. S

Track Day packages affecting elite membership

If more than 12 track days are done through one of these new packages, will the way one earn their elite status for the next year be affected or is it applied as just another track day?
  18. S

NJMP I Grp 9.15.12

To ericlouie1, What type of camera were you using? The imagry is exceptionally good.