Expressions of Appreciation

StreetRider

As I sit here reflecting on a very enjoyable weekend, I would like to express many THANKS to all.

To the control Riders who instruct and police us out there in a relatively dangerous environment- hats off to you guys. As I stuggle to get this riding thing down, I realize how difficult and tiring it can be, however; you guys seems to do it with relative ease. Once again I thank you.

Special thanks to Chris (aka Keith Code), Lenny and Dave for still believing in me even in times when I don"t believe in myself. Thank You guys for all your efforts. and to Steve for working with me when I rode in the 'B' group-Thanks for dedicating almost the whole session just to me.

Finally, to my FRIEND Les. Your effort and advise doesn't fall on deaf ears my friend. I apreciate all that you have said and done to make this track day thing more pleasurable. Thank You Sir.

To all the uplifting conversations from my fellow riders, (you know who you are) I am full of thanks...lots of positive vibes.

In closing all I can say is..................THANKS!

vinny337

Vin is in...Beastmode!
Control Rider
Glad to see you had a great time...expect nothing less!! See you back out there...:agree:

ninjamansc

THE Comstock
Control Rider
You're most welcome. Saturday was great CRing B group. Awesome CR/rider ratio.

Just remember, stick to the fundamentals, trust the tires, and speed will come. Look forward to seeing improvements next time.