Search results

1. Matt Gephart

$165 worth of credit for $125.

$165 worth of credit for $125, $40 savings for you. Best of luck, Matt.
  2. Matt Gephart

Rear Facing Camera, people waving!

I haven't uploaded it at all, but it cracks me up to no extent how many people wave to the rear facing camera. CR's and riders alike will even catch up quickly then take a hand off and wave "Hello" to the Go-Pro. What a friendly bunch! I'll take some stills of them and post up soon.
  3. Matt Gephart

My Crash Video; Road America Memorial Day

Just uploaded my crash onto youtube. At normal speed it looks like I just decided to eject, but when in slowmo there is more there, more like what I felt. Anyway, just had the bump to A class at lunch, put in a few sessions then my rear tire decided to give up on the exit of 14. Thanks to...
  4. Matt Gephart

Where should I spend my money.

I have a stock 2008 Yamaha R1 and I run Pilot Power 2CT's at the track. When I mean stock, I mean it in all aspects (minus some minor exhaust work). Stock levers, stock clipons, stock rearsets, stock brakes and lines, stock suspension (dialed in by myself) and everything in-between. Just for...
  5. Matt Gephart

Which leg to push with??

I did a search and couldn't find anything on this. It may seem like a dumb question, but it's something that I just noticed and am wondering if anybody actually knows the correct answer. Which peg are you supposed to put the most pressure on when cornering (inside or outside)? I put most of...
  6. Matt Gephart

Ra, I highsided but never crashed!

Had a great time riding on the first at road America; still can't believe how much I learn every time I ride with nesba. Second to last session I was putting the hammer down to catch and pass a rider, when I got a little too aggressive on the pipe while exiting the kink and broke her loose. I...
  7. Matt Gephart

Road America, what is going on after us?

So our group is going to be at Road America for this Wednesday at NESBA, then we are gonig to stick around for the AMA races. Surfing online I find out a few cool things that will be racing there; of course the reason I'm going for the AMA 600's and 1K's, but also there will be the Harley races...
  8. Matt Gephart

How to setup a BMW 1000RR for track???

Hey fellas. My freind just bought a new BMW 1000RR and is going to test his skills and bike on Road America in a couple of weeks. I took a look at the bike; very pretty, but I'm wondering if anybody has any experience getting it set for the track. I'm sure he will figure it out, but anybody...
  9. Matt Gephart

Food at Blackhawk

Going to be my first time at Blackhawk (29th) and am wondering if the concessions will be open. I have gotten accustomed to the friendly and very good food at Road America which we can buy at lunch time, so I haven't been bringing lunch to the track. Does anybody knows if the same thing is...
  10. Matt Gephart

How to Stretch Pants??

Hello fellow Nesba Speed-Freaks, I have a question with hopefully a simple answer. How do I stretch the crotch out on a pair of race pants? I explain below. I just bought a nice Richa 2 piece leather suit from ebay. I personally have no idea if it is a good quality brand, but the suit looks...