Search results

1. Yamaha851

New to Endurance

Wanting to try an endurance race later this year. I'm aware that I can get a race license through N2, and I've ready through the WERA rule book for bike prep. I'm left with a couple questions... Are the race usually 4 hours? All I see on the schedule is which track/day the race is on. Can...
  2. Yamaha851

Supermoto at Robling Road?

I've got a 2 cycle YZ250 supermoto I'm planning to run with Motogladiator this season, I'm wondering if I can test at Robling Road in March. Thanks!
  3. Yamaha851

Riding in the rain

I've been looking at the weather, sounds like we'll have some rain Saturday morning at Road Atl. That's got me thinking, is there anything you guys do to dry your leathers after rain or any product to recondition the leather once it's dry? I'm excited to get out of my comfort zone and ride a...
  4. Yamaha851

Getting ready

Hey, I'm getting ready for my first track day on a motorcycle, CMP September 1st. I'm prepping a new-to-me 2004 Yamaha R6, I was wondering if there was any definite measurements for remaining tread depth, brake pad thickness, etc? I don't want any surprises during tech. I'm also wondering...