Search results

1. A

Track gear for sale

Helmet, tracksuit, gloves, boots, pitbull stand for sale PM,text or call for details on each Teknic suit size 44/54- $150 Shoe helmet size M- $400 RST boots size 44-$150 SPR pro gloves size M-L- $200 Pitbull rear stand-$120 3306141872
  2. A

2015 CBR1000RR

9500 bump
  3. A

2015 CBR1000RR

2015 CBR1000RR 2012 miles one owner $9800 Short levers, Toce Slip on, ECU flash and tune by Redline performance, fender elimination kit, smoked rear tail light, smoked zero gravity wind screen, tech spec tank grips super clean barely even broke in like new. Minor scratch in sticker from tie...
  4. A

Advice/Help

Yes, I am trying to find something around the 4k$ range. I am not upside down either. I am hoping the buy is understanding that I need to pay off the lender to get the title is all. I don't feel comfortable pushing on a 12,000 bike, I would like a 600 I can beat down on and eventually race.
  5. A

Advice/Help

Well I dont have the money to pay it off for the title or else I would. I am just confused on the complications of how to sell it when Honda has the title.
  6. A

Advice/Help

Can someone please walk me through selling my 2015 cbr1000rr when I still owe money on it. This will be my first time selling when I still owe money on a bike. I am looking to downgrade to a track only bike. I financed through Honda not a bank. Thanks guys!
  7. A

Why so few CBR?

Thank you Ron!
  8. A

Why so few CBR?

Hello, I am a new track rider with about 15 plus years of motocross experience and about 4 years of street riding experience. I just got into riding track days and ride a 2015 CBR1000rr. Just like most of you, I got the bug BAD and am looking to sell it and buy a 600cc dedicated track bike...