Search results

1. DHak20

PittRace ATP

So I am signed up for the ATP course at PittRace this weekend and wanted to know if there is anything I need to bring to the track that I wouldn't normally or anything to expect that I usually wouldn't? I have been to Pitt for 10 track days and NJMP for a couple so I have figured out the cadence...
  2. DHak20

Tire Cost at the track

Morning, Wondering what the average tire cost at the track is (DOT not slicks)? I keep overpaying for tires at my local dealer because I am to lazy to buy online and install and balance on my own. I always take my tires off and bring to the dealer but end up paying $600+ and didn't know if it...
  3. DHak20

Starting second season, how to choose where to ride

Last year was my first season going to the track and I got the bug pretty bad. The first Saturday at Pitt led to staying Sunday and 10 track days later I have new pick up and toy hauler along with a new ZX-6R. I obviously spent a ton of money on my new hobby upfront but want to budget this...
  4. DHak20

ATP 2023

Hi - I was wondering if/when the ATP dates will be posted? I was hoping to sign up before they sell out at Pitt. Thanks Don