Search results

1. M

April 29, NJMP

Just wanted to thank everyone for the great day at NJMP this past Monday. The temps hitting 88° already seemed a bit premature, but I guess it was better than 94° last July! All the coaches were great, and a huge thanks to Judy for following/leading me on a couple laps - and the talk afterwards...
  2. M

FS: Chicken Hawk Tire Warmers

I've got a set of Chicken Hawk Tire Warmers for sale. They are Privateer Standard single temp, SuperMoto version (size: 110/120 front, up to 165 rear). They are $375 NEW. Came with a Ninja 300 and I don't need them - rather put the money towards more track time. I have only fired them up to...
  3. M

NCBike: Hotel recommendations

Hey folks. Traveling down to NCBike for the track days on October 21st & 22nd. Need a place to stay for 2 nights - so we are looking for some suggestions. Doesn’t need to be fancy, will only be sleeping there. But don’t want a no-tell motel either. The closer to the track the better. Thanks...
  4. M

WTB: Novice group @ SHENANDOAH

Looking for 1 (or 2 if you know someone with an extra) slots in novice group. Thanks
  5. M

WTB: July 3 Novice @ NJMP

Looking for a slot in the novice group so I can make it a 2 day run. Let me know. Thanks Scott
  6. M

First track day - NJMP 5/1

Hey folks. Just thought I’d introduce myself. Joined N2 around the holidays in anticipation of attending my first-ever track day this spring. Well, it’s finally here! I’m beyond excited. We leave tomorrow for south Jersey (from Brooklyn) so we can be ready bright and early on monday morning...