Search results

1. Motographer

New N2 Member in Tennessee!

Road Atlanta is a 5-hour drive from Nashville for me, and we've got NCM, Barber, Putnam, and Little Talladega within the same radius, with Roebling and CMP not too much further. I'm more than fine with half a day's drive for a weekend at one of the best racetracks in the country. Adding the...
  2. Motographer

I don't know anyone from my area who's going, so I'm always up to meet some new friends. I'll be on the white Daytona with orange stripes in my profile photo, and camping out of my blue Ridgeline.
  3. Motographer

Will do! I'd like to do VIR at some point, but that would have to be a 4-day weekend and probably will have to wait until next year.
  4. Motographer

Will do! It's so good on the track. I rode my Aprilia all last season, had a lot of fun and the V-4 is just insane, but the Triumph's handling is practically telepathic and the triple is its own kind of cool. I've only ridden the Triumph for four days on track and I'm already faster than I was...
  5. Motographer

Hey everyone! New N2TD member here, joined after seeing that Track Day Winner was folding and the Road Atlanta events I'd had my eye on were transferred to N2. I've been riding for almost 12 years now, did an entire summer of track days at NCM Motorsports Park last year plus two weekends already...