New N2 Member in Tennessee!

Motographer

Hey everyone! New N2TD member here, joined after seeing that Track Day Winner was folding and the Road Atlanta events I'd had my eye on were transferred to N2. I've been riding for almost 12 years now, did an entire summer of track days at NCM Motorsports Park last year plus two weekends already this year, and went all in with a dedicated track bike this season. August 19-20 will be my first time with N2 and at Road Atlanta, and I can't wait!

Motographer

Welcome! Drop by to say hi at Road A. People love those triples! Toooorque!
Will do! It's so good on the track. I rode my Aprilia all last season, had a lot of fun and the V-4 is just insane, but the Triumph's handling is practically telepathic and the triple is its own kind of cool. I've only ridden the Triumph for four days on track and I'm already faster than I was on the Tuono.

Edit: also see you're a VFR aficionado, I've owned four different ones, and am scraping up the cash to buy my old 2007 Anniversary Edition back from the friend I sold it to. I owned a 1998 for three years and loved it, sold that one to another friend who's ridden it all over the country and shows no signs of stopping.

MK3Brent

Treebeard
Fellow triple, checking in!
Welcome. If you make it up farther north from RA to CMP or VIR, hit me up. :cool:

I don't know anyone from my area who's going, so I'm always up to meet some new friends.

My fellow track buddies down here in Tampa, FL typically wimp out on the drive up to tracks in Georgia, South Carolina, North Carolina, Virginia, Pennsylvania and New Jersey so I travel solo pretty frequently.

I find the Directors, CRs and riders make the trips worthwhile.

Tracks are pretty good, too.

Motographer

My fellow track buddies down here in Tampa, FL typically wimp out on the drive up to tracks in Georgia, South Carolina, North Carolina, Virginia, Pennsylvania and New Jersey so I travel solo pretty frequently.

I find the Directors, CRs and riders make the trips worthwhile.

Tracks are pretty good, too.
Road Atlanta is a 5-hour drive from Nashville for me, and we've got NCM, Barber, Putnam, and Little Talladega within the same radius, with Roebling and CMP not too much further. I'm more than fine with half a day's drive for a weekend at one of the best racetracks in the country. Adding the rooftop tent/camping setup to my truck means I don't have to worry about accommodations, either.