Search results

1. S

sidi vortice boots black size 11 like new $200

Worn twice like new.$200 plus shipping
  2. S

alpinestars trigger short like new $300

Size 46us.worn once .no rash.$300 plus shipping.black in color.Email pics upon request. Thks
  3. S

Sidi vortice boots (black) $300

Size 11 euro 45 i m a 10.5,worn twice once around town and one track day .buyer is responsible for shipping . .any questions feel free to email me.can send pics. thanks
  4. S

Boots? Your advice please??????

Hey all , looking for some advice on boot purchase .crash tested advice even better but any words of wisdom would be greatly appreciated.was looking at sidi vertigo,vortice,maybe even those new puma boots. Expense is not an option with consideration of what the boots could prevent (broken...
  5. S

Thank you nesba !!!!!!!!

Hello all , did my intro on 5/15 and i can thank enough people,it was great, there really is alot to riding a sport bike well but this is great group to learn with.organized good people from the c.r.'s to the members.even though it was buggy it still was good time .sorry to the other beginners...
  6. S

Why do u ride?

Hey all, just wondering why some of us do what we do? Read that new book "bodies in motion" and , well wow lots of science.so i figured if some of u fine people wouldn't mind helping satisfy my curiousity's in a simpler fashion. Question is :why do we ride sportbikes and do track days? After...
  7. S

Too slow ? Setting the pace ?

Has anyone in an intro or beginner group been too slow? Or should i say cautious first few times out? Who dictates the "comfortable" "pace" in this beginners groups.The CR'S? THANKS AGAIN BE SAFE
  8. S

Other club track days ?

Hey,QUICK ? Anybody here ride with more than one club? Like TEAM PRO MOTION ,N.Y. SPORTBIKE CLUB etc. Or is that like blasphemy and the "R" word. If so how do you feel they compare to NESBA. Thanks. BE SAFE
  9. S

Track 5/15 at njmp

HI all ,signed up for my intro and was just wondering who was going to be there. Anyone else in the intro session here on the forum.Looking forward to it but i'm also nervous .Hoping i'm not the only slow new guy in the group. Thanks again. Take care all Be safe.
  10. S

New Guy Here From South Jersey

Hi everyone, My name is Joel i hail from Maple Shade .Im 35 and currently own an 01 gsxr 750.This is my third sportbike ,owned a CBRF4I and a busa before this.Looking to hone my skills so to speak.Not looking to set any records or be the fastest.But i am looking to be as safe as i can be and...