New Guy Here From South Jersey

SHADER

Hi everyone,

My name is Joel i hail from Maple Shade .Im 35 and currently own an 01 gsxr 750.This is
my third sportbike ,owned a CBRF4I and a busa before this.Looking to hone my skills so to
speak.Not looking to set any records or be the fastest.But i am looking to be as safe as i can be and learn what these bikes can do.The street is just to dangerous to be a good
learning enviornment.As with any new thing i have been doing research.So far nesba
looks great and you all seem very supportive. I was considering coming to millville this
weekend to check it out .My only real questions is which day is best Friday looks like rain
or Sunday which is easter?If i can make it early i'd like to observe a meeting maybe ,don't want to wander the pits clueless.Any input is appreciated ,i just like to have
somekind of plan even though its not a big deal.

Thank You ALL
Take care and be careful out there.

Dave561

Control Rider
Director
Spectators are welcome at any event. Below is a typical schedule of times. Mentioning of the "R" word is typically regarded as bad luck.

Typical Schedule
7:00amRegistration and tech inspection open
8:15amMandatory riders’ meeting
8:30amBeginner classroom session begins
9:00amAdvanced Group begins ride, followed by Intermediate and Beginner Groups in successive 20-minute sessions
Noon
Lunch and afternoon riders’ meeting
:00pm
20-minute sessions resume
5:00pm
End of event

dale.b

Shader,

Other than the weather forecast (which I can't help you with), you can come out any day. It will be good to come out early and see the Registration, Tech Inspection, Riders' Meetings, and finally watch the different classes run on the track.

You can also sign up for the free beginner sessions and try the track for free. You'll be instantly hooked.

I'll be there all three days, say hello if you stop by.

Dale

ktuso27

Welcome. Im from Vineland and will be there on fri the 10th. If you go come say hi. Silver power wagon and green zx6 #327. Its great to meet locals at the track. Kevin T

SHADER

Stopped down on sunday

Hello again everyone.Glad too see fridays wheather held for u guys after i said the r
word.Saturday wasn't too good though but i had nothing too do with it i swear.Finally
made it down on sunday watched tech ,attended the meetings.Very organized and well
run.People seemed cool .Watched the first few sessions run ,sorry to see those first 2
guys down but glad too see they got up .That section seemed to be slippery or
something.Anyway hope too see u soon looking at an intro soon ,maybe june 1 .

Thanks Again
Be safe !!!!