Search results

1. bcrunk11

Motard Tire Questions

What sizes are used on them & if they're "odd" sizes, where to get them? Thanks in advance! Beau
  2. bcrunk11

Barber Photos

What's the site for the photos taken this past Sunday @ Barber? (August 26) Thanks ahead! Beau
  3. bcrunk11

???Reward Points???

What can reward points be used for and what is their value per? Thx Ahead!
  4. bcrunk11

Group Question???

I've got a friend that's only ridden track days with an organization that rhymes with STT...Does he HAVE TO begin in Beginner group here? Just curious. Thanks ahead of time!!! Beau
  5. bcrunk11

Needing Numbers, Backgrounds, etc.???

Chris Kruzel at kruzel@drippinwet.com can hook you up! He made this up for me @ the end of last season with just a phone call. As far as I know, he can make any variation ya want. Thanks again Chris! Much more legit than the MX #s I stuck on it before!!!
  6. bcrunk11

gkotlin

Paging gkotlin...
  7. bcrunk11

Number Backgrounds??

I'm looking for number backgrounds for a 2010 R6. Any help is much appreciated. Thanks ahead of time!
  8. bcrunk11

06-07 GSXR 600 Track Bike

For Sale-COMPLETE turn key ready to ride 06-07 GSXR 600 "Track Bike." No title. I bought it with 444 original miles. Now has a whole 1231 Now! Vortex Clip-ons Ohlins Steering Damper Hot Bodies Bodywork Hot Bodies M-GP Exhaust Dunlop 209 GP-A's (about three track days on em) Stainless Steel Front...
  9. bcrunk11

Laguna???

Does laguna have track days like other tracks do?
  10. bcrunk11

Yamaha Member Coupon?!?!?!?!?

I got the crdeit for a free year membership with my bike but event signup wont let me sign up with out buying another membership. Whats the deal with that? Am i possibly doing something wrong???
  11. bcrunk11

Tire Warmers

I just got my first set of tire warmers and im wondering what temp settings you guys/gals use and what variables you consider when setting temp. BTW, if it matters im running 209 GPA's. Thx ahead of time!
  12. bcrunk11

Tire change at barber???

is there gona be a tire vendor at barber this wknd? can they be changed at the track?
  13. bcrunk11

Bodywork???

Ive been running hotbodies for a couple yrs now and interested in trying a different brand. The hotbodies seem to be a lil crappy. Any pointers?
  14. bcrunk11

Leather rentals?

Ive been a member for 3 yrs now and im trying to recruit another rider to our world. We're going to putnam next sunday and im gonna let him ride my bike in the intro group. Question is, does nesba rent leathers and boots at all events? He could use my leathers if necessary, but theres no way he...
  15. bcrunk11

tires???

Ive been running bridgestone 002's since ever since. Wanting to try a diff tire. Any pointers or comments greatly appreciated!!!
  16. bcrunk11

New Guy Here

Hey everybody! New to forum. Can anyone help me with info on the correct sag and ride height? I know how to adjust, just curious on what the sag is supposed to be. Any help is greatly appreciated! 2007 GSXR 600. 200Lbs.