Search results

1. R

Aprilia RSV4 battery

Does anybody know what batteries can be installed in a 2013 Aprilia RSV four?
  2. R

I’m just getting started. Just got a bike working on leathers. I live in Beaufort SC. Going to take a course from Ed Bargy, march 15.

Thank you looks like I stumbled into the fix so it’s all good now. I will be at the March 9 and 10th track days. it’ll be the first time on a bike in a while looking forward to it. I’ll start slow for sure.
  3. R

I’m just getting started. Just got a bike working on leathers. I live in Beaufort SC. Going to take a course from Ed Bargy, march 15.

Thank you I figured it out. Not sure exactly how but I’m all set now. I Appreciate all the input
  4. R

OK so I don’t know where the guest link is but if I try to purchase the elite membership, it still asks me to login and no matter how many times I have tried, and how many passwords I have reset the system will not allow me to login and therefore not allow me to purchase the elite membership or...
  5. R

Ok. I am a member on the forum. What specifically should I do to register for the march 9 and 10 track days? Because the system will not allow me to login and that is what seems to be required to register. I will try the guest approach and see if that works any better thank you for your reply.
  6. R

Novice to Intermediate Question

Can’t register for the track days on the ninth and the 10th. It has to do with my login info I guess.
  7. R

I think I gave the wrong answer to the question at the end of the registering of the account. So I kinda need to start over. I wish I could call somebody at n2
  8. R

I would like to get on the track on those dates. I attempted to contact N2 to see if I could ride on those dates. Do you know who I could talk to to make that happen? Thank you!
  9. R

N2 2024 SCHEDULE- Packages and Memberships are on sale!

Can I obtain my membership Application on this forum? Or should I send it in? How much is the membership? Thank you!
  10. R

Nope. I used to ride a lot in college, I had a GPZ 1100 yeah, I’m old and then a GSXR 1100 I think it was a 87’ I got certified on a road racing track in Colorado out in Mead. Never raced. I bought a aprilia yesterday. It’s a 2013 RS4. I’ve only ridden it in strait lines a bit. It feels...