I’m just getting started. Just got a bike working on leathers. I live in Beaufort SC. Going to take a course from Ed Bargy, march 15.

Rcmoellerpilot

Just got a bike like just started learning to ride one in general?
Nope. I used to ride a lot in college, I had a GPZ 1100 yeah, I’m old and then a GSXR 1100 I think it was a 87’ I got certified on a road racing track in Colorado out in Mead. Never raced.
I bought a aprilia yesterday. It’s a 2013 RS4. I’ve only ridden it in strait lines a bit. It feels different than the old GSXR that’s for sure.
The front end feels really heavy. I’m gonna bring it to the shop tomorrow probably so they can look it over.

MK3Brent

Treebeard
Nope. I used to ride a lot in college, I had a GPZ 1100 yeah, I’m old and then a GSXR 1100 I think it was a 87’ I got certified on a road racing track in Colorado out in Mead. Never raced.
I bought a aprilia yesterday. It’s a 2013 RS4. I’ve only ridden it in strait lines a bit. It feels different than the old GSXR that’s for sure.
The front end feels really heavy. I’m gonna bring it to the shop tomorrow probably so they can look it over.
Get your gear all sorted, make sure your helmet is <5 years old, read through the FAQ/Rider's Manual here, and you should be set. Roebling is closest to Pooler GA, since you mentioned that.
There are some March dates there.
Welcome to the sport.

HondaGalToo

Control Rider
Welcome! The links work for me. If they don't for you, at the top of the main page (not the forum page), select 'trackdays', then you can select 'manuals and forms' and 'FAQs'

@Rcmoellerpilot

If your schedule allows it, I'd jump at the chance to ride Roebling on one of N2's March dates (Sat, 09 March and Sun, 10 March) like @tdelegram and @MK3Brent shared.

While Roebling doesn't have a ton of turns to work on braking, it's great for training our eyes and that's an important priority.

I've found that riding a track in advance of a school date allows me to get even more out of a course.

Ed Bargy's course is very useful (just took it this past Thursday). He weaves a lot of history into the instruction without reminiscing.

Enjoy the journey!

Rcmoellerpilot

@Rcmoellerpilot

If your schedule allows it, I'd jump at the chance to ride Roebling on one of N2's March dates (Sat, 09 March and Sun, 10 March) like @tdelegram and @MK3Brent shared.

While Roebling doesn't have a ton of turns to work on braking, it's great for training our eyes and that's an important priority.

I've found that riding a track in advance of a school date allows me to get even more out of a course.

Ed Bargy's course is very useful (just took it this past Thursday). He weaves a lot of history into the instruction without reminiscing.

Enjoy the journey!
I would like to get on the track on those dates.
I attempted to contact N2 to see if I could ride on those dates. Do you know who I could talk to to make that happen? Thank you!

The B Team

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Assuming you have registered for an account and filled out the requisite paperwork, all you have to do is open your account on the main site and register for the days. If you are instead wanting to do the intro group, email support@n2td.org.

Rcmoellerpilot

I think I gave the wrong answer to the question at the end of the registering of the account. So I kinda need to start over. I wish I could call somebody at n2