Search results

1. seanogee

Bohn Cool Air ProRacer Back Chest Protectors

Snap!!:) They're not plates like were on my Alpinestars back protector, but it's supposed to give good protection and Bohn usually does pretty good stuff. It's definitely not as bulky as my AStars was. Sean
  2. seanogee

That would be OK. Bohn charges $59 + shipping for that chest protector. How about $40 + shipping? Sean
  3. seanogee

Bohn Cool Air ProRacer Back Protector (Large). Brand new. Bohn (and reviewers) say it's cool and comfortable. It's definitely light in weight. I can't verify how comfortable it is, because I never opened it. Because of economic stuff, I'm selling all of my bikes and accessories, so I never got a...
  4. seanogee

FS: NESBA Credits

It looks like they are sold. Thanks!:)
  5. seanogee

FS: NESBA Credits

I have $375 in credits I need to get rid of. How about $350 or make me an offer.
  6. seanogee

First time with NESBA

Welcome from someone who has been in NESBA for two years and still hasn't gotten to a NESBA event to ride. I would have been with you in Intermediate at RA-Waaaah! Have a great time! Just before I-985 there is a great little BBQ place on the left. I don't remember the name but it's all you can...
  7. seanogee

Introduction Question

Thanks!! I had the Daytona at RA last August (with STT) and it was great! I loved the new pavement.:) They are terrific at Myer's. Several times they have pulled brand new bikes out of inventory for me to take home when I was out of a ride. They didn't even blink. No worries about getting it...
  8. seanogee

Introduction Question

My cam cover is "not available", :( meaning it's not in the warehouse, so it's a "backorder". I went ahead and canceled. Damn, I was really looking forward to riding with you guys. I really enjoyed RA last year with the new pavement, so I couldn't wait to ride it again this year. I'm sorry to...
  9. seanogee

Introduction Question

Ah well, I fully understand. I've done RA several times (I even crashed once in turn 7, several years ago) and it is one of the fastest tracks. That's why I was concerned about trying the motard. I'll just hope and pray they have the D675 ready in time.
  10. seanogee

Introduction Question

Cool. I'm still hopefull the Daytona will be ready, but if not...that DRZ is a blast!
  11. seanogee

Introduction Question

Thanks! I'll have to figure out how to safeguard my stuff until we are allowed in. I'll be heading down there around mid-day. Maybe they'll let me park somewhere safe. I'll email the RA folks and ask. The speed of RA is why I'm not sure about the 400. I would do CMP with it, if necessary, but RA...
  12. seanogee

Introduction Question

Greetings! Hello all of you NESBA folks. I joined last year, but my schedule never worked out to ride with you last year (although I did ride down to watch you ride at Atlanta). I hope to ride with you several times this year, NESBA seems like a real good group. I live in Western North...