Search results

1. MoTo ViXeN

Michelin Rain Tires NEW!!!

Brand new never mounted 120 front 180 rear $200 plus shipping. Kept in the house to keep out of harsh weather. Contact Donnie motomx131@gmail.com thanks
  2. MoTo ViXeN

1997 Fleetwood Flair Motorhome 30' Class A

Selling our motorhome to make room for a new trailer. 1997 Fleetwood Flair 30' 60k miles Runs perfect Completely Self contained Never smoked in Sleeps six comfortably 2 AC/Heat units Side awning Outside side storage on both sides Generator Hot water heater LP gas or electric refrigeration...
  3. MoTo ViXeN

1997 Fleetwood Flair Motorhome 30'

We are selling our motor home to make room for a new trailer. Everything is in perfect working order with 60,000 (ish) miles Asking $16,500.00 Located in Asheville, NC Please ask to speak with Donnie at this number 828-776-0131, 9am-11pm EST new electric fan new clutch fan radiator...
  4. MoTo ViXeN

Brake Rotor Question

I was just curious if anyone knows if a 05 cbr 600's brake rotors will fit on a 07 cbr 600?
  5. MoTo ViXeN

CMP Sept. 4/5

Just curious if any one got any video of the wreck in A class toward the end of the day Sept 5th that happened in the kink? If so would you post a link or the video? We are dying to see! :D
  6. MoTo ViXeN

Fab wkend @ rd atl

Just wanted boast about what an awesome weekend I had watching everyone at Rd ATL this past wkend. Wanna thank Todd L. for playing with Donnie for a bit, he had a blast with ya! Also I got a few video clips and maybe some pics of ya in with Donnie once I go through it all I'll post them up...
  7. MoTo ViXeN

Insurance After Accident

Hey guys and gals! April 25th, 09 I had a fella pull out in front of me on my 08 gsxr 600 totaling it to say the least. His ins. co. would not pay out because of my police report estimating me exceeding the posted speed limit (blah blah), so long story short I had to file everything with my...
  8. MoTo ViXeN

2007 Kawasaki KX 450 F

This bike is in great shape and perfect mechanical working order. Seen maybe 5 races and mostly practice track time. Might have 15-20 hrs ride time. Follow link below for pictures of the bike. Asking $4500.00 or willing to trade even for a street bike of equivalent value. Fairly new...
  9. MoTo ViXeN

2007 Suzuki RMZ 450 F

07 Suzuki RMZ 450 F in great condition and perfect mechanical working order. Has been well maintained and garage kept. Bike has been rode in about 5 races and mostly just seen practice tracks. Bike has around 28 hrs of ride time. Asking $4500.00 *Works connection skid plate, and engine guards...
  10. MoTo ViXeN

Newbie From Asheville, NC

Hey guys and gals, the name is Christina and I am from Asheville, NC. Accompanied a few of my buds and the BF to the CMP track last weekend. It was all their first times on a track. It was a lot of fun. Great people it seemed. Everyone was super friendly and they had a blast! Thanks to...