Newbie From Asheville, NC

MoTo ViXeN

Hey guys and gals, the name is Christina and I am from Asheville, NC. Accompanied a few of my buds and the BF to the CMP track last weekend. It was all their first times on a track. It was a lot of fun. Great people it seemed. Everyone was super friendly and they had a blast! Thanks to everyone there for helping show us the ropes. I hope to be out there myself eventually :p

TwiggyD

I am originally from Hendo but I spent a few years in the TC Roberson district when I was young. Welcome.

smack28752

Welcome, and as you can see from my screen name, we are practically neighbors. We have a good group in Marion who are Nesbians so keep that in mind as you guys head to the track.

We had several at CMP and it was a blast!!

MoTo ViXeN

RandyO;63901 wrote: Welcome to the addiction..

You have a great shop there (MR Cycle)
They are a nice shop yes, but not a great shop...

They hardly ever try to help people out with their pricing and all. I have bought 2 bikes from them and both times they would NOT come off the price of either not one lil penny, so I deal with Dal Kawa Cycle Center in Hendersonville for bikes and Superbike Supply in Asheville for parts and accs. now.

Don't get me wrong I have friends that work for MR and they are great people but they are working for someone else so they have to follow protocols. Its sad for them cause I would love to help put money in their pockets but I refuse to pay those prices.

bessette1

Hey, we are close enough to be neighbors!
Welcome to the group and sorry that I didn't get to meet you at CMP.

Larry
I-217

MoTo ViXeN

Just thought I'd throw out there that I added a ton of pic to my profile albums. Got some nice shots of my wrecked 08 GSXR 600 I had... ;)