Search results

1. dpullen

2006 SV650 race bike for sale

SOLD! One of the funnest bikes I have ever ridden. Sad to see her go...but even sadder to see her sit in the garage. 2006 SV650 Clean title in hand 2 sets of bodywork (one rashed) 2 sets of wheels Brand new rear tire on one wheel; the other three tires are in good shape Rear rain tire (used)...
  2. dpullen

Anyone coming down to Barber from the VIR area?

Hey all, I need a favor... Back in August, I had Lynda's leathers shipped to VIR and I forgot to pick them up while I was there. If anyone from that area is coming down to Barber, and wouldn't mind bringing a medium size box with them, it would be greatly appreciated! Beers on me... Thanks...
  3. dpullen

WTB: 08-11 R6 front brake system

Looking to buy an entire front brake system (from master cylinder/lever all the way down to the calipers) for a 2008-2011 R6. I'd like to have a spare system for my race bike. Needs to be stock except for the brake lines. Let me know what you have and how much you want... Thanks!
  4. dpullen

Great weekend at Barber

Hot laps, good friends, good times! Who could ask for more? Thanks to everyone for making this a great event. Looking forward to Road Atl...
  5. dpullen

Congrats to John Dunham

:cr: It's official, John made it through a HOT weekend at VIR and kept a smile on his face. Might have been related to the goat, though, who knows...? ;) Anyway, it's great to have you on board, buddy. Well deserved!
  6. dpullen

Dunlop Compounds?

I heard a rumor yesterday that I would like to get confirmed or dispelled by the Master... :adore: The rumor is that Dunlop soft/medium/hard compounds actually use the same rubber compound, they just use a different carcass. This doesn't match my expectations, and certainly doesn't match my...
  7. dpullen

Congrat to Dunham on his first CR tryout weekend

Good job buddy! You did great! Next stop, VIR...it's goat time...er, I mean "go" time... :)
  8. dpullen

Barber video

3 videos uploaded, more coming this week! http://lowsideracing.com/blog5.php/2011/04/05/some-video-from-barber
  9. dpullen

Video from Roebling

This is from race 7, 750 Superstock: http://lowsideracing.com/blog5.php/2011/03/23/roebling-video-750-superstock-race-race-7 More to come...
  10. dpullen

BioWeapon and NESBA representing at Roebling Road Raceway/WERA

What an awesome weekend! Great weather and great racing! Our out-of-region CR brother, Dale Blackman, flew in for the 4 hour endurance race on Saturday. From the big grin on his face, I think he had fun. Todd Lewis rocked in the 1000cc classes, putting in some impressive 1:13 lap times, and...
  11. dpullen

Bioweapon at Nashville

Rockin' the high banking! This is a very strange track. Turn 1 is terrifying...I need bigger cajones... The solo 20 was a LONG race. I managed to get down to 1:06.1, but couldn't do any better. Still, that was enough for a commanding lead and 1st place. The bike was running strong, and...
  12. dpullen

Bioweapon at Jennings

The penultimate regional race of the year! It's hard to believe that the race season (and trackday season) is almost over... Jennings was tough, for sure. The track was pretty greasy, and the weather was hot and humid. A bunch of locals showed up, so there were some FAST guys in the novice...
  13. dpullen

Bioweapon at Barber

Doing it Doodoo Brown style! Thanks to Brad and the whole Bioweapon team for all the support, and setting me up with the new oxygenated fuel. With the team supporting me this weekend, I managed to win all 5 of my races on the RM Racing Yamaha R6. On top of that, I achieved my personal goal of...
  14. dpullen

Bioweapon at Little Tally

I had the chance to run the new oxygenated Bioweapon fuel at Tally this weekend - it's good stuff! I managed to get down to 1:00 flat, and out-motored pretty much every 750 at that short track. Huge thanks to Brad for setting me up with the good stuff! - Dave
  15. dpullen

Good luck Matt Heidel

Rock it at VIR, my man!
  16. dpullen

Now wait just a bloomin' minute...

How can Kimmie suddenly have an :a: in her sig, with no fan-fare or anyone making a big deal of it??!!?? :notsure: Congrats on the bump, girl! :first:
  17. dpullen

FS: Barber July 10-11, 2 spots

This is a track event with Xact at Barber this coming weekend (July 10-11). I have 2 spots (1 Beginner, 1 Advanced) for both days for sale, $200 each spot (2 days). Unfortunately, Lynda and I can't make it. PM me for details. - Dave
  18. dpullen

Little Tally

It was a scorcher this weekend at Little Tally with WERA. Track temps were measured higher than 140f! This led to a lot of greasy tires, slides, spins, and near high-sides. I had only been to Tally once before, so I was still figuring things out come race-time. This track definitely does not...
  19. dpullen

Bioweapon at Roebling

Once again, Team Bioweapon is doing well. The Solo 20 race at Roebling was hot, long, and grueling, but we persevered and pulled off some great finishes. Dave "Doo" Brown finished a close 3rd in the Expert Heavyweight race on his 750, losing out to a couple of 1000's. He led the race briefly...
  20. dpullen

7-Fitty

Congrats for finally getting it made official - :cr: :congrats: I'm pretty sure the goat will never be the same, brutha! ;) I'm looking forward to more fun with you on the track, see you soon!