Search results

1. bfolkerts

GSXR 600/750 06-09 Race Parts, Shock, PCV, Exhaust, More!

Most parts came from my 06 GSXR 600. Swapped motors to an 08 600 last year, hence the different throttle bodies. Penske 89897 Triple Clicker Rear Shock. Bought in 2011, used 1/2 season, could use a refresh. Sprung for #175 rider. BIN: $750 - http://goo.gl/hpl9l 06-09 Pro Factory Velocity...
  2. bfolkerts

GSXR Quick Downshifts

Last weekend at BIR was the first time I really got to play with my new '07 GSXR 750. Coming in to turn 3 (after 6th gear turn 1 and 5th gear turn 2) I was needing to do a simple 2 downshifts in to 3rd under hard braking. Here's where I had issues - no matter what combination of rev matching...
  3. bfolkerts

BHF - 4/9-4/10 - Roll Call!

Date 4-9 - 4-10 Location: BlackHawk Farms Raceway BHF- MAP 15538 Prairie Rd South Beloit, IL 61080-9538 (815) 389-2000 Weather Great facilities - food, showers, nice bathrooms I believe the gates are open 24hrs - but not 100% sure Power is available - not sure on the rates... I'll bring...
  4. bfolkerts

Your Dream Suit.....part two

We got our prototype 2011 suits done this week. Here are some sneak peaks. I'm really happy with how our Valencia (top end) suit turned out. Having all that accordion panel down the side really makes getting off the bike a breeze! A cool couple of things we added. -Pockets for A* Bionic...
  5. bfolkerts

Your Dream Race Suit

We've decided to step it up a notch this year, and are almost done developing our newest model, the Valencia. It's based off of our RR1 - our high end suit from this year - but with quite a few added features. -Full perforation-Brass Zippers throughout suit-Steel external armor on shoulders...
  6. bfolkerts

Zippers....Nylon vs Metal

Hey Guys - We're finishing up the last details on our 2011 lineup of suits. We have replaced all of our main zippers with either large brass (high end suit) or large metal (rest of the suits). I proposed that we change all of our zippers over to at least metal on both the arms and legs as...
  7. bfolkerts

2007 Honda 600RR - Full Race

For sale is my 2007 600RR. I bought it with 1400 miles and a junk title - so it will never be able to drive on the street. It has approx 4500 miles on it now - most are from control riding $5,000 is the asking price. It has no engine work, and runs AWESOME! List of mods: Full Titanium...
  8. bfolkerts

Introducing Ayden Lee Racing

Hey Guys - Now that we finally received our bulk shipment (100+ suits) I feel that I can finally go out there and start marketing! I wanted to introduce myself to those who don't know me - my name is Brett Folkerts, and I started Ayden Lee Racing (ALR) late last year. I have ridden with...
  9. bfolkerts

Barber 4/24 or Beaverun 5/1

Anybody from the MW / MC heading out to either of these trackdays? I am in need of some transportation of my fuel from either of these track days...to somewhat closer to me! It will be 5-10 (15 gal) drums of fuel - depending on what you can fit. I will definitely help out w/ transportation...
  10. bfolkerts

A Big thanks to the Midwest Staff!

Thanks for making my first weekend as an official CR a great one! Having not been to Blackhawk in a LONG time - not used to 25+ riders in a group - and it was raining - made me a little nervous. But the weekend seemed to go on pretty smooth. Somehow I warped one of my rotors - so I really...
  11. bfolkerts

Putnam Roll Call - 5/2 - 5/3

We'll be loading up and heading down Friday afternoon. I know with the CCS weekend up at RA, traffic should be light... Who's all making it out?
  12. bfolkerts

2007 Honda 600RR Track Only - Loaded!

Up for sale is my '07 600RR. I bought it with 1400 miles from QCSA w/ a junk title. It now has 2200 miles and has the following mods: Penske Forks (MD Racing) Rebound and Compression Valves Penske Double Clicker Rear (both are set up for a 190-200lbs rider) Galfer Steel Braided Lines Brand...