Search results

1. A

2007 Adventure Manufacturing Toy hauler - Best reasonable offer

Selling a 2007 Adventure Manufacturing 26FBS toy hauler. I have used this for track days, camping and non local work. It has done everything well. The good: Everything works. The furnace blows warm air and the AC cold. Microwave, refrigerator and stove have done well. New jack. Tires...
  2. A

Hanging up my boots - bike & all to go

Guys I haven't forgotten about the leftover items. I work ALOT (shift work) - and will be out of town for the next three weeks doing 72 hour work weeks. I still have the items not sold with the bike. They will be posted when I get back. Krediske you have dibs on the timer if still...
  3. A

Bike, wheels, stand and spare parts sold. Congratulations Emerson. I'll price and move the other items to the appropriate forum. Timer is still available Krediske.
  4. A

Tentative sale on bike, wheels, spare parts etc.. If that falls through your up next for wheels and timer Krediske.
  5. A

Here's an attempt at a link to photos. If this doesn't work let me know and I can email pictures individually to intetested parties. https://goo.gl/photos/i8EShgfo5LBgykZ37
  6. A

Let me see if I can get some posted. Also $3900 for bike etc. I know it's getting late in the season.
  7. A

For all: I'm willing to let bike, spare wheels and rain tires, spare bike parts - sliders, pads etc and stands go for $4000. I want someone to get use from her.
  8. A

Will do. Want to sell everything together but may have to split up.
  9. A

2007 GSXR 750 Track Bike with salvage title- $5200. This is a near turn key sale. All you need is a helmet and gloves. The Bike: Ohlins 25mm carts with 1.0 and .95 spring for a combined .97. - Completely rebuilt by Fluidology about a year ago at $600 cost. Ohlins PXRLS rear shock with a...
  10. A

Anyone in Richmond have a 22 mm Allen wrench?

Got it torqued. Went a different route. Thanks for the response.
  11. A

Anyone in Richmond have a 22 mm Allen wrench?

Can't find mine and am putting front end back together on my 07 GSXR 750 for school Tuesday. No time to overnight one. It's for the front axle. Will also hunt around tomorrow. If someone knows of local store that carries one that will do. Reg
  12. A

N2 2014 Schedule - PLEASE READ

Maybe I missed it. VIR? NC bike? Thanks guys for the schedule as we know all worked hard. It is much appreciated. Reg
  13. A

Decisions, decisions . . . To renew or not renew.

Saw it. Thanks Jim. Just posted a reply.
  14. A

N2 launch is a GO!!! Let's ride!

I know I and others are still wary but let's go forward with positive thoughts. It will be good to see familiar faces. I look forward to that first event. Maneuvering the rig, shouts to fellow pit mates, registration, sessions of fun and learning, good food and full stomach, bad jokes and...
  15. A

YCRS new home Thunderbolt at NJMP

I know it's been mentioned but, good to see they found a new home. I know many of us had hopes of some day attending. A lot closer now and a much better chance of getting to go. Reg
  16. A

Read it. Thanks Jim. I guess we'll see. Reg
  17. A

Good advice. My work/track schedule is generally tight so if an available track day is prior to renewal . . . Summit 3/29-30 are the only dates I can fit in before renewal w/o requiring vacation days. Road Atlanta may be a rim shot. Regarding credits I'd much rather use them than lose...
  18. A

Membership Expires: 4/27/2014 Available Credit:$330.00 Reward Points:3,850 I'm trying to figure this all out as well. What to do. I suppose I could at least renew my elite membership to burn some credits. Reg
  19. A

Elite membership

I've learned just how far a motorcycle can slide. :D But it is odd how I can ride in a downpour on the highway mixing it up with freightliners and other traffic at 80 mph and near slick tires and feel no fear. Three of us on VIR south in the rain on good tires and the sphincter really...
  20. A

Elite membership

If you can pay for it I'd say go for it. For me working shift work and having to unexpectedly cover overtime Elite makes sense. I work at a Power Station - another of those 24/7 operations. I can get a call the night before or the morning of a track day and be told "we need you see you at...