Search results

1. H

Jennings Lap Times

I have never raced on the track and I am still new a track day riding but I thought about maybe joining WERA this year and give it a try. I am making the trip down to Jennings in February to do a few track days and attend the ED Bargy school. I was curious what sort of lap times I need to be...
  2. H

WTB track bike in Indiana

I am looking for an inexpensive track bike in the Indiana or surrounding areas. I have about $3000-3500 to spend. I have a Ducati Hypermotard and this one will be track only. I'd like to stick with a Ducati (7xx or 9xx) but realize that probably won't be in this price range. But I like to wrench...
  3. H

Great Putnam weekend

What a great weekend! Thanks to Ron Hix and NESBA for the great instructional sessions on both days during lunch. Very helpful and informative. There must have been 50 cameras in B group alone so get editing and let's see some video. I'm not sure who I was following with the rear...
  4. H

Putnam lines - Ron Hix

I am very new to doing track days and in an effort to try and learn everything I can I like watching the onboard videos. I also try and watch videos from riders that I know I can trust their abilities and techniques. So I was watching a video at Putnam of Ron Hix from 2008...
  5. H

2008 Ducati Hypermotard - Central Indiana

2008 Ducati Hypermotard $8350 Very well taken care of and in excellent condition with just a few normal wear scuffs and scratches. 9800 miles. Numerous upgrades and all servicing is up to date. Termignoni 2-1 exhaust with Ducati Performance ECU Ducati Performance Race Seat DP Mirrors DP...
  6. H

No brakes and no shifting drill

So I have my first track day coming up at Putnam this weekend and like anyone doing something new, I am researching and trying to learn everything I can. I've read a few books, watched a few videos, read all the helpful (and some not so much) advice on this and other forums. And then I came...
  7. H

Intro at Putnam

I have been riding on and off for the last 20 years or so but that has been mainly off road and dual sport riding and touring. This past year I got a 2008 Hypermotard that I am looking forward to trying on the track. I plan to try Putnam on May 1st just as in intro and hopefully it goes well and...