Great Putnam weekend

Hyper

What a great weekend! Thanks to Ron Hix and NESBA for the great instructional sessions on both days during lunch. Very helpful and informative.

There must have been 50 cameras in B group alone so get editing and let's see some video. I'm not sure who I was following with the rear facing/mounted camera but when I flipped you the bird around turn 4 I meant it in the nicest way. :D

j_fuggin_t

that ended up being a HELL of a weekend, we only lost 2 sessions due to the man upstairs taking a piss on us.. hot as all get up but oh well thats what we do :D

eE jeremy

Awesome time, I learned a lot and got to put a few more faces to names.

J_fuggin_t, good talkin to ya saturday afternoon, and good riding with ya (even though I had no clue you were there hahaha). Can't wait to see how the video turned out.

gkotlin

It was a great time, with the exception of the heat. HOT! Is not sufficient to describe it.

Glad you enjoyed the additional classroom session over lunch. I was very pleased to see so many people take advantage of the opportunity.

Thanks to the Big Meanie crew for sharing the AC! The weekend would not have been possible without it. Thanks to Mr. Blume and Mr. Granzow for giving me a place to sleep since my tent was MIA.

Lots of good riding this weekend. LOTS of bumps. Tons of smiles! Thank you.

paintedblue

Great weekend! Hot and wet but the track ended up being fast. I took a ton of pics for :b: and :a: that I'll try and post tonight or tomorrow.

Supergirl

Thank you all very much for the hospitality!

It was a great weekend, despite the rain and putnam chewing up my tires a bit earlier than i thought. ;-)

A HUGE Thanks to Fred for making it possible!! You know how much it meant to me to come and ride and relax. I hope we'll get to ride together next time.

Thanks to Steve B for CARING enough to come and talk to Steve P about the 'dude with the superman logo' :eek: :p Coaches who truly care are awesome!

A super special thanks to Steve P for being the best coach in the world and for being who he is! I wouldn't have made it this far without you and I hope we'll get to ride some more this year. It's been too long.. I said it before, you're my hero!!! :adore: ;)

Thanks to Stefan for the ride and great company while there, along with Rob and Steve.

Thanks to everyone else for a great weekend. It was great to see you all again!!

t.

Supergirl

Oh, forgot to add..

The reverse grid was a blast!! Kim and I rocked in the front longer than i thought we would have!!!

Also, I miss riding with Brian Wink. :(

And thanks Rob for the wave bys ;)

ronhix

Hyper;133472 wrote: Thanks to Ron Hix and NESBA for the great instructional sessions on both days during lunch. Very helpful and informative.
Your very welcome.

Supergirl;133573 wrote:
The reverse grid was a blast!!
:agree:

TuscaniGTSC2

I will definately say that this was about the best experience I have ever had. Going into this weekend being completely green and never setting a foot on a race track I felt pretty good when it came time for my first session. This a very well put together event and organization. I was impressed with how smooth and fast the weekend went! I appreciate all the help I recieved from everyone while I was there I definately look forward to attending some more events with NESBA.

BillFred

Thanks to Barry for the tow

I was the guy with the broke down RV just outside the track entrance Saturday:banghead:

Just wanted to say thanks to Barry (superhawk guy) for helping me out and giving my trailer a tow. Thanks to him, I was able to turn a crappy morning into a decent day.;)

nickmick

Supergirl;133573 wrote: Oh, forgot to add..

The reverse grid was a blast!! Kim and I rocked in the front longer than i thought we would have!!!

Also, I miss riding with Brian Wink. :(

And thanks Rob for the wave bys ;)
the reverse grid was fun. granted I was the one getting lit up, but it was fun watching you guys dice it up with each other while getting around me, lol.

Kim

nickmick;133594 wrote: the reverse grid was fun. granted I was the one getting lit up, but it was fun watching you guys dice it up with each other while getting around me, lol.

Sorry I missed the show - I was too busy running like a scared rabbit :).

Good weekend everyone - hot and rain forgotten, good memories remaining!

steve p

Despite the heat, humidity, despite the damp conditions early on, despite mechanical dificulties, I had an absolute blast this weekend. Thank you Fred for letting me ride your R6. I have a new appreciation for guys who can haul the mail on a 600. Lots of skill and concentration involved to achieve a quick lap time. One mistake and you just lost at least 1 sec. Great seeing everyone out there enjoying themselves despite the heat. Congrats to everyone who got their bumps. Ken, Craig, Shelly, Nate, Stefan, hope you all nurse the bumps and bruises this week and hope to see you out there at RA.

sobottka

steve p;133600 wrote: I have a new appreciation for guys who can haul the mail on a 600. Lots of skill and concentration involved to achieve a quick lap time. One mistake and you just lost at least 1 sec.
and a 600 is definitly NOT the machine of choice for a reverse grid start :doh:

Andrei

has anyone got caught up in the storm on the way back ? Holy smokes ... ! I seriously thought my truck would be washed into the nearby river on 231. never saw a storm that intense in my life.

other wise goodtimes everyone :cheers:

some guy #2

I had just gotten everything packed away in my garage when I looked outside and saw the monsoon! Good thing it held off for as long as it did.