Search results

1. eagletangogreen

KWS Motorsports RidersDiscount Gsxr1000 FOR SALE

KWS motorsports Ridersdiscount Gsxr1000 Superbike Up FOR SALE is my 2009 Gsxr 1000 Superbike Superbike motor Cams and Head work Godin style OHLINS GAS cartridge kit T-man Style OHLINS Custom made TTX T-man Style Leo Vince Full System Bazzaz This is the real deal worked and maintain by...
  2. eagletangogreen

CHEAP 09-11 gsxr 1000 race parts

Up for sale is the Race Tech rear Shock from my Gsxr 1000 Will fit 09-11. Tuned by Lenny of Race tech. $600 for easy fast sale!!! GPR Steering stabilizer $325 Two Brothers full TITANIUM exhaust system!! This thing weighs in at a crazy 6 lbs with the can. $500 Vortex gas cap $40
  3. eagletangogreen

2011 OEM Fairings CHEAP<

Up for sale is a brand new oem set of body work for a 2011 gsxr 1000! What you see is what you get. Shipping is a Flat $60 bucks $1000USD
  4. eagletangogreen

Road Atlanta A group videos

Hi all! It was great ridding with you guys this past weekend. Was wondering if anyone took any video of any of the days this past weekend? If so maybe you can post them up!:)
  5. eagletangogreen

FS 2011 BWM S1000RR KWS Race bike

For sale is my "A" bike. It will be available after the GNF (last weekend of Oct). The Bike comes with the following items. 2011 S1000RR $18,000 SuperStock Build by Mike Godin of KWS Factory Traction control Quick shifter HP ECU with HP Tuning software (Allows for infinite adjustment of...
  6. eagletangogreen

Fs 2011 bwm s1000rr cheap!!!

Up for sale is my "B" bike it maybe has less than 600 miles on it. Never crashed, has one race weekend. I mostly used it for spare parts. Bike puts out close to 200hp with MR12 on the KWS dyno (other dynos might be different) All work and chasis prep and maint done by Mike Godin of KWS Motor...
  7. eagletangogreen

Road Atlanta!!!! Sick Two Days!!!<

Great Two days of NESBA Track Time!! Great Weather Friday and Saturday brought some great track time and new friends! Opie Caylor... Fastest dude I've ridden with... Hands Down!! Doo Doo, and Todd for making my day Sat not so boring! This pic Opie on a "Bone Stock 750" with street...
  8. eagletangogreen

*****Barber = FREE BEER****

Hi everyone its Luie Zendejas from www.LuieZracing.com I just wanted to thank all the NESBA members who supported me in last years racing season. So in return with the help of my new sponsor "Husk Hardware House brewery" (http://www.huskehardware.com/), I will have a Keg of one of their best...
  9. eagletangogreen

WTB Barber 7th or 8th A group!

Looking for an A slot for this coming weekend, for some reason I thought I registered weeks ago.. I need to set my suspension up with the Dunlops for next season, and wont have time to do this before the next season first race begins (deploying) E mail me your paypal at wavehunter183@aol.com...
  10. eagletangogreen

>Starlane Athon GPS-R Lap Timer with GPS Track Mapping CHEAP!!!

You guys the know the deal on this item if not go here --->http://www.yoyodyneti.com/ProductInfo.aspx?productid=CCATHGR Used it for a year is in perfect working order $450 Shipped!!!!! Thats a Steal!!
  11. eagletangogreen

WERA @ CMP Whos in????

Alright you northeast folks Who is in for CMP? Dont say its too far either, I make the 11 hour trip to Nelson's so you guys come down for a change and race with the So east guys (I believe its a combined So east and Mid A event);)
  12. eagletangogreen

>Power commander III 08 gsxr 1000 $200 Shipped

For sale Power Comander III for a 07-08 Gsxr 1000 $200 Shipped takes it!!!
  13. eagletangogreen

>Bridgestone 003 120/190 set NEW<

I have a set of Bridgestone BT-003 120/190 $300 takes them plus shipping! They are NEW! Soft front and Med rear
  14. eagletangogreen

$250 Dainese Laguna Seca Mint!!<

Up for sale is my Dainese Laguna Seca Prof ridding jacket. I used it twice it basically new. I am selling it cuz I need crack money (racing money). It new save at least $50 from anywhere on the market. $250 plus shipping and 3% paypal fees. SIze 54 Eu
  15. eagletangogreen

CCS @ CMP!!! WHo's in???

Thinking about doing the CCS race this weekend to get warmed up for Nashville the following weekend. Just wondering if you regular from the Mid-A or N east are coming down. Luie
  16. eagletangogreen

>WERA Summitt Point Who's in?<

How many Nesbians are showing up/racing?? 1. Luie (eagletangogreen) HW Solo, F1, A SB, A SS:) ...
  17. eagletangogreen

WERA @ VIR??? Who's in??

Just wondering how many Southeast guys are going to play @ VIR this month and what class your racing in?? Cheers!;)
  18. eagletangogreen

>Barber Roll call<

Just wondering who from the south east, especially North Carolina Is doing the season opener???? I have some new goodies from Mike Fitzgerald (thermosman) I am dying to try out!! See you there...
  19. eagletangogreen

>OEM 2007-08 Factory Plastics

Up for grabs is my OEM factory plastics that came with the bike, Comes with everything you see to include the head light and rear turn signals. I will throw in a Zero Gravity wind screen with it also $800 OBO Shipped to your CASA!!!
  20. eagletangogreen

Feeler!! PENSKE 8987 08 Gsxr K7/K8

Looking to sell my Penske 8987 Shock! Used it for 5 trackdays last season in mint condition looking for $700 shipped!! MSRP is $1295 most places sell them for $1095 THATS ALMOST A $400 savings!!! SOLD!