>Barber Roll call<

eagletangogreen

Just wondering who from the south east, especially North Carolina Is doing the season opener????

I have some new goodies from Mike Fitzgerald (thermosman) I am dying to try out!!

See you there...

HighWay

justariot66;35264 wrote: Chris are you in for both days? I am thinking of just doing the first day.

Dave
We will be there both days. Have you been there before? I can't remember if you told me or not.

Folly1

I'll be tagging along with Al. Looking forward to seeing you guys and getting on that great track.

Ben.

jimgl3

at first i thought this was just an elite A group thread...

i'm there!

and oh yeah, everyone can't be from Carolina!

Mr.DJ

Landshark;35258 wrote: In! Is DJ runnin this one? Does anyone know if Leslie will have any tires?

I don't run anything, but my mouth.

...but, I'll be there - I hope that doesn't deter you :)

gixercrew;35262 wrote:
im in for atleast suday and im bringing the lil 2 stroke
Sweet - I got a new clutch + gas for the TZ

justariot66

No I hav not been there before but I ll be trying hard to follow you around. Too bad I cant do both but the 28th will be cool.

We gotta try and pit with Ben he and his fancy bike bring a level of class to the day.

Dave

HighWay

justariot66;35282 wrote: No I hav not been there before but I ll be trying hard to follow you around. Too bad I cant do both but the 28th will be cool.

We gotta try and pit with Ben he and his fancy bike bring a level of class to the day.

Dave
I will be pitting across from Ben. The Gixxer won't look right next to the freshly painted Duc.

Landshark

Control Rider
Fast for I is an "A" pace but not as predictable or consistent. Lets say if you do 1:45 in "I" you'd be up front. Faster than that your getting into advanced times. Anything below a 43 and you'd get noticed. Just have fun and start the season safe.
Oh and fast is below 1:30. Do that and I'll buy you beer!

Folly1

Dave and Chris,

Looking forward to seeing you guys. Al and I will be "traveling like Rock Stars", his words. You will understand when you see us.

Dave I found the track a hard one to learn. 5 or 6 of the apexs are hidden, the track is very wide, hence no agreement on lines and so clean that there are few reference points. That said, it is a great track. DeSalvo said that if you could ride it every day for a month, you would still have things to learn at the end of the month. (I think he said that. If he did not, he should have ).

Search youtube for Toseland on the CBR 600. He rides my line, only faster.

Ben.

gixercrew

great dj now let me pit next to you so i can use that gascan of yours LOL then we can both run out of gas LMAO (i need the excersise) i look funny as hell on al's old 125 but it is so fun

justariot66

No Shark I wont be doing anything but enjoying the scenery and the day, I was merely curious. I can stay up front in I so i just wanted to know how "off" I was. If I sneak out and do the day and return home bent because of stupidity my wife will be peved.

Anyway I am psyched, this will be my first ever February day on a motorcycle ever.

Dave #66 (left the last 6 off cause its bad juju)