Search results

1. twin ty

Its official

Moving back to Chicago in February!! Looking forward to riding with you guys again. Ty
  2. twin ty

R6 03-05/06-08 R6S Parts for Sale

CURRENT ITEMS FOR SALE FOR 2ND GEN R6 03-05/06-08 R6S: 1 OWNER’S MANUAL $5 1 THROTTLE TUBE WITH BAR END $10 1 THROTTLE CABLE $20 1 RECTIFIER $50 1 FRONT MASTER CYLINDER $40 1 AFTERMARKET LICENSE PLATE BRACKET $10 2 REFLECTORS FOR FORK TUBE $5 1 TRUNK LATCH WITH KEY BRACKET $5 1...
  3. twin ty

Pirelli supercorsa

1 set of Pirelli Diablo Supercorsas 120 SC1/180 SC2 available for sale. Tires have very little center tread wear and well over 75% side tread remaining. $125 obo to your door. PM me for more info. Thanks in advance Ty
  4. twin ty

Moving

Hey guys. Im moving to San Diego. Thanks for 3 GREAT years! If you ever make out that way shoot me a pm. Ty
  5. twin ty

2000 Aprilia Mille R $2000 **obo**

This was my babied street bike then used this year for 3 track days with @16K on the clock. Last rode in November at Barber. Engine runs but needs work. Currently has all street bodywork, standard Ohlins fronts, rear and steering damper all mirrors, turn signals and street rearsets go with...
  6. twin ty

Pop up

I have a pop up tent frame that I am scrapping (Shadetech 10x10). If anyone wants it for free post up to claim dibs. **Local pickup**
  7. twin ty

$205.00 Credits

Get $205 for $200. Thanks
  8. twin ty

Katie RRW October

Congrats on the way for a fellow Nesbian!! Great article!! Keep it going. :congrats:
  9. twin ty

Check your tires

Hey everybody!! This is just a heads up. On the way back from Putnam I stopped to get gas off of 57, checked my tires on the trailer like I always do and there was 10 inches of tread 3 inches long missing from my right tire. Thankfully I had a spare and swapped it out before I got to I94...
  10. twin ty

Busa Seat

**Posting for a friend** In need of a first generation passenger seat for a Hayabusa. Thanks Ty
  11. twin ty

Dragons/Diablos/2CT/R6S parts

I have some items that needs to go: 1 Michelin Power 2CT 120/70/17 3 track days on it $60. 1 Pirelli Dragon SuperCorsa Pro SC2 120/70/17 3 track days on it $40. 1 Pirelli Diablo SuperCorsa SC2 180/55/17 1 trackday on it $50. 1 Right side case cover with gasket $30. 1 set of OEM foot controls...
  12. twin ty

A* Supertechs

Black size 46 euro Supertech boots for sale. Worn 1 trackday. $225 shipped or delivered to the MW bash for free. Pictures are available upon request. Thanks Ty
  13. twin ty

Portimao

:idea:Anybody interested in riding over and watching the race at Vernon Hills BW3's? Its the last one. Ty
  14. twin ty

Alpinestars

SMX PLUS Boots Blue size 46 for sale 1 Trackday at VIR on them. Will ship in original box. NEW condition. Price $230:wow: shipped or delivered to Putnam or Road America. They have to go asap!! Thank-you in advance. Ty
  15. twin ty

Midwest alert

The temperature is forecasted to drop next week so if you are running water/water wetter might want to switch it out. That is all. TY out.
  16. twin ty

New Neighbors

Just moved to Highland Park from Hainesville. Who are my new neighbors, if any? Ty
  17. twin ty

Arai shields

I have 2 clear and 1 dark tinted shields available. On a scale of 1-10 they are in the 8 range with only 1 small scratch each. Base will be $20 obo and I will ship it, deliver it to Putnam or Road America in October or you could pick them up locally in North Chicago. Thanks for looking. Ty
  18. twin ty

03-05 06-08 YZF R6 Parts/Tires

I have: 1- Upper/Lower /Rear fairings all in blue (Everything MINT) 2- Taillights 3- Turn Signals (flushmount and OEM) 4- Front and rear Pegs 5- 1 Engine cover 6- Rider and Passenger Seat 7- Solo Seat Cowl 8- 1 Brand new Michelin Pilot Power 2CT front 120/70/17 (i have switched to...