Search results

1. kcchu07720

Used Metzeler K3's or buy new tires

Hi, Any suggestions/opinions are welcome. Here's the dilemma, I have a BMW S1000RR road bike with 5k mostly miles on a set of Metzeler Racetek K3's. I love the tires but I haven't had them on the track. I found a sweet deal on a 2nd S2000r (only 1,400 miles) and I'm making that the dedicated...
  2. kcchu07720

Celebrating the Life of Mike Moore, NESBA Mid-Atlantic Director (1966 - 2011)

Condolences I didn't really know Mike, I had only been to 2 NESBA track days. I have a huge amount of respect for his professionalism and desire to keep everyone safe. I do remember during the meeting on Sunday how happy he was to get a cup of coffee from his wife. He had a huge smile on his...
  3. kcchu07720

Video Setups Allowed?

Yup, I've settled on safety wire for the mount on the bike. 3 adhesive holds safety wired and 1 more safety wire to a bolt on the bike. The new mounts Contour came out with are a bit easier to permanently attach to the bike. The helmet will be 3 adhesive mounts and a tether looped around...
  4. kcchu07720

Video Setups Allowed?

Thanks for suggestion, I have the stick on mount on my helmet and bike, I also put 2 additional mounts and I'm planning on tethering them. so 3 stick on points have to fail before the guy behind me runs it over. Duct Tape might be a good addition. Keith
  5. kcchu07720

Video Setups Allowed?

Video Thanks Thanks Les, I didn't bring it for California Superbike class (Level 1 and 2) at Millville, But I'm going to bring it next weekend. I signed up for the Intro Session, but as long as I pass Tech, I'll sign up for the full day. Keith
  6. kcchu07720

Video Setups Allowed?

Hi, I'm new to NESBA and I have a VholdR ContourHD. In the Manual, there was a reference to having your video setup inspected at TECH. What type of helmet or Bike mounts are allowed on track days? Thanks, Keith