03-04 CBR600RR, 04-07 CBR1000RR, and 06-07 R6 Parts

tittys04

I am upgrading from an 03 CBR to an R6 for next year, so I’m getting rid of some spare parts that I don’t need for the CBR.

- Arata Titanium full exhaust SOLD
- 03-04 Hotbodies bodywork, brand new, still in box (never opened) SOLD
- Ohlins spring for CBR600RR rear shock (PN 01093-34/100 L213) SOLD
- Lightened rear rotors (2) SOLD

- Radiator, this one is slightly bent, but has no leaks per previous owner. I bought this one as a spare, but don’t need it now. $100
- Radiator, this one is straight, but some fin damage due to rocks, and has a very small pin hole as shown in one picture. Can easily be fixed by any radiator shop. $40

I haven’t totally decided if I want to sell the rims, but they are here to see what kind of interest I get.
- Rear rim, with rotor. $175 (tire not included)
- Front rim, with EBC wave rotors. Right now, this rim has bearings for 04-07 CBR1000RR front end. I can change the bearings and spacer to be used for 03-06 CBR600RR as well. Please let me know which you want. SOLD

- Fork springs for 04-07 CBR1000RR with Ohlins 25mm carts (engraving on end says 90L, I believe they are 90nm, but please verify) $80

- I also have a motor out of a 06-07 R6. It has a spun rod bearing, but otherwise ran very strong (up to the point it spun a bearing). All it needs is a new rod and bearings. $500

All prices are without shipping. Prices are, however, somewhat negotiable. There are more pics on request.

tittys04

Belize_Speed_Bump_Sign.JPG

tittys04

updated the original post.

The front wheel and rear rotors are gone.

I think the exhaust will fit the 05-06 gen, but you would need to verify that for yourself. It's a $2000 exhaust system... so this is a heck of a deal. Let me know if you're interested.