03-04 Yamaha R6 full suspension by Thermosman

luckyhat12

I was a member on the old forum for a while but I just had to re-register on the new one so that is why my post count is low.

2004 R6 Forks and shock.

Forks have custom ohlins 20mm internals with .95 springs in them. They were built by Thermosman for Ricky Ford in 04 and the bike was ridden by Larry Dulaney in 2005 and I rode it in 2006 and one race in 2007. This is setup for a 180-190lb rider. They also have the longer and stronger 03 fork tubes in them to help with geometry and strength.

Shock is an Ohlins triple clicker with hydraulic preload adjust as well. I have 2 springs for it as well. One is stiffer than the other depending on riding style.

I don't have pictures yet but I will soon.

I am asking $1200 plus shipping for all of it. I will have more R6 parts for sale as well soon but I don't have them posted yet.

This was an awesome bike and setup but I am selling the bike with stock suspension on it. My wera number is #325 if you want to go back to look at some results but I didn't ride at all this year due to an injury. It was all freshened up at the end of 2006 and I rode it for 1 race and two track days in 2007 so it is still relatively fresh. It probably could be freshened up if you are going to race it but if you are going to do track days then you should be in good shape for another full season.

I can be reached by phone at 256-612-7063 or through email at luckyhat12@yahoo.com.

Thanks for interest,
Chris Halbrooks