04-06 R1 parts for sale

buzz-06

Parting out my race bike, I've got a thread over on the R1 forum that I'm attaching the link to. I hope that's ok to do. I've also got the complete engine with roughly 10,000 miles and everything needed to put it in a bike and run. Looking to get $1100 for that. If someone is willing to take it all and pick it up I will make you one hell of a deal.

http://www.r1-forum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=451562

Thunderace

BIG JIM
Control Rider
Geoff, I could use another rear wheel. I'll take the black one with the red stripe. Did I respond quick enough to get the carrier?

motorkas

Jim, I can pick them up for you when I go to get my trailer for this weekend for Jeff (it's stored in Frederick) and then drop it off to you when I'm heading up to Philly this weekend.

buzz-06

You got it jim, I'm actually living in Baltimore now, just keep my trailer stored in frederick. I'll grab it this weekend, and yes you get the extra carrier too.

Thunderace

BIG JIM
Control Rider
Kas, thank you for the assist. Looks like we are close enough to make it work. Geoff, just let me know when and where.

buzz-06

Updated the pricing on the items that are left. Someone out there other than Jim and I still has one of these bikes in need of go fast parts. N2 member special, $2200 for all parts listed including a complete engine!