06/07 GSXR 600/750 parts

Mike:p

Don’t be a Hero, be consistent.
l have some stuff laying around and I need to make some room. Not looking to make a killing but I will accept fair offers. I would post more pictures but it says that they are too large. I will text or email them to you if you ask. Make me an offer. PM me

2 gas tanks both dented. I think the dents could be easily popped out of one of them.

Radiator pressure tested but needs mounting tabs repaired

2 tails both need some fiberglass work

2 belly pans need a little work but could be used as is

2 stock front fenders
2 fiberglass fenders one never used only drilled the mounting holes the other is still wrapped in plastic perfect condition

Finally assorted GSXR parts for a stock bike most pieces have broken tabs or something else is broken.
image.jpeg image.jpeg

Both race tails are sold. Still accepting offers on the other parts.

rsr

Chung bungdert
Are both the stock front fenders the black ones in the pics? Any cracks or broken tabs?

Yes the black ones are the stock fenders. One has no cracks the other has a crack beside the mounting holes. They have a lot of scratches from being in storage. Nothing deep enough to make any difference when painted. Make me an offer. I'm tired of moving them around.

rsr

Chung bungdert
I can du 20$ Shipped for the one with no cracks. Text me at 7037172325 if u will take the offer. Thx.

Only have a few things left.
Prices don't include shipping.
Black belly pan. $25
White belly pan. $25
Brand new fiberglass front fender $25
Cracked stock front fender $5
Parts radiator $10