06 GSXR 750 part out...

JVance

Need anything?

Wheels and Yosh slip-on are spoken for. Otherwise I have a complete 750 sitting in a pile in the garage. Motor has transmission issues but otherwise runs great. Mostly stock parts, full set of race bodywork (no street bodywork). I have a set of silver vortex 50mm clip-ons. Email me with what you need @ jvance7@triad.rr.com.

JVance

12V, I have a guy interested in 2 of the rotors I have (I have 3 total). I'll let you know if it falls through.

That Guy, It is Optimal Racing. I'm keeping the fairing stay for a spare, just in case.

Gapman, I have the wheels sold already and some other parts are spoken for so 'all of it' is not really an option now. I tried to sell the whole bike with transmission issues for $2500, thus the part out. Considering the prices I see you selling complete bikes for, probably too much.

BTW the frame does come with a title, 'total loss' title but it is in my name and transferable.

gapman789

JVance;301322 wrote: 12V, I have a guy interested in 2 of the rotors I have (I have 3 total). I'll let you know if it falls through.

That Guy, It is Optimal Racing. I'm keeping the fairing stay for a spare, just in case.

Gapman, I have the wheels sold already and some other parts are spoken for so 'all of it' is not really an option now. I tried to sell the whole bike with transmission issues for $2500, thus the part out. Considering the prices I see you selling complete bikes for, probably too much.

BTW the frame does come with a title, 'total loss' title but it is in my name and transferable.
Yeah, I had some good crackhead deals going on. Was seriously trying to help some noobs get into the sport cheap...sold 5 GSXR's since November I think, most with warmers and stands. Good bikes for sure.

Anyway, I have a 750 motor and everything else for your parts bike....PM me a price on what you have. Ya never know.
I know it's a lot easier to sell whole or partially whole, than piece by piece.

JVance

$80 shipped. PM me your email and I'll send you some pictures if you want.

These would be the 7deg, CL0050.