08 cbr1000rr

jasonhise

2008 CBR 1000RR in perfect condition. Bought brand new from the dealer, it has 4,6xx miles. Never dropped, crashed, always garaged and never ridden in the rain. Has a FMF carbon fiber slip-on exhaust, Bazzaz Z-Fi fuel controller and a Bazzaz Z-Bomb. CRG aftermarket short levers, HotBodies under tail kit and passenger peg adapters which allow quick removal/reinstallation instead of tearing apart the entire sub frame. Galfer Superbike stainless steel brake lines up front and a clear Zero Gravity double bubble windscreen; overall the bike looks immaculate. Oil has been changed four times with current mileage. Newer Dunlop Q2 tires with practically all their tread left. I am not interested in trades as I already have a deposit on a new bike and this one needs to go for room in the garage. Cash or certified check will be the only form of payment accepted. Phone conversation works best for me, text as a secondary means of communication. Feel free to contact Jason at (757)470-zero zero five three only if truly interested. Clean and clear VA title in my hand. Asking $7,900 but am slightly negotiable. If you text me, but cannot physically speak to me on the phone or in person, don’t waste either of our time.