2 strokes?

cyclox

I just put $ down on a '94 TZ125... :)

anyone else here running 2 strokes? I remember talking to someone with an RS125 and TZ250 down at VIR south on the 4th of July weekend...

jbyo

Nothing like a day of running through the paddock in full leathers on 90+ degree day.....

ThePro8

A few of us are running them in the mid-west. If you got any questions hop over to that forum and ask. I just picked up mine and love it....except for the mechanical work

JohnS

cyclox;7594 wrote: I just put $ down on a '94 TZ125... :)

anyone else here running 2 strokes? I remember talking to someone with an RS125 and TZ250 down at VIR south on the 4th of July weekend...
That was probably Al #49, real nice guy. I am sure if you have any questions he would help you out. His screen name is 1ghiaman.

John

JonnyZ!

rstz1.jpg

........... 2strokin.......paddock smokin...always broken :doh: :D

Will be at Beaver on the 5th/6th
NJMSP the 15th Sept

NJMSP Waiting list the 25th

Will gladly pit with you and help ya get rolling

Pascal

LOL. I have a YSR50 street bike to commute with - in the last 150 miles I've had the tank off 5 times, taken the head off once, compression tested twice, and cleaned the carb twice. are you saying this mormal? :notsure:

A blast to ride when she's running though! at 7.1 ponies I need to make sure she is in top form at all times or that hill on the way to work becomes a safety issue!