2003 CBR 600RR Track Bike - Clean Title - Fairfax, VA $3500

p8ntballn2

I have a 2003 Honda CBR 600RR with ~10K miles. I tracked it 3 times last year with NESBA I-group, once @ NJMP and twice at Summit Point. Previous owner tracked it a few times prior to me. It runs great and starts up like it should. Brand new battery last fall that has been on a battery tender all winter.. Garage Kept on front and rear stands.

Add on's
-Yoshi RS-5 Slip-on Exhaust
-GPR Steering Stabilizer v1.0
-Woodcraft Frame Sliders
-Vortex Rear Sets (set up for GP Shift but can be changed easily)
-Fresh oil change at the end of last summer
-Brand New set of Michelin Tires Front: Power One(120), Rear: Power Race(180)
-New Bar ends
-I also have an extra set of front brake pads not installed.
-Stands Not Included
-Prob some things i forgot

wiring harness has been cut down to just the bare essentials. Could be converted back to street with lights, fairings, and new wiring harness.. the VA Title is clean and clear..

I did lowside @ Jefferson last summer going into turn 1.. that was the only wreck i had on this bike. bike has been down on the left side before in a lowside by the previous owner, but no major damage, just cosmetic. Reason for selling, too many toys, and i'm trying to buy a house.. i haven't had time and I wont be riding this year..

Bike is currently in Aldie, VA.. i live in fairfax.. but i will be trying to get the bike back to Fairfax this week. Email me with any questions

Looking for $3000/Cash.. No trades please, i need the money

krisdyer@gmail.com

600RR3.jpg