2003 R6 Track Bike

aperdue84

I'm really not wanting to sell this, but things come up when you have to do things you dont want to do. Its a 03 R6 with a BILL OF SALE ONLY. I bought this bike back a few months ago to start running track days but not going to be able to run this year so have to get rid of this to persue other things. Bike has complete track body, Vortex front fairing stay, stock suspension, woodcraft clipons, brand new stomp grip, brand new galfer steel braided lines, and scotts ohlins steering damper. Oil has been changed with Motul products. The only thing this bike needs is an exhaust. Great bike just in time for track day season. Asking $3,500 . Ready to take to the track!! PM me or give me a call @ 540-312-0769. Bike is located in Salem, Virginia.

aperdue84

Leaving on Saturday for a month for some Army training, would like to sell before the end of the week, bring on the offers.

MrQuickR1

Had you been closer to me I would more than likely scoop this up as I am considering doing track time and do not want to risk the 09 R1 until I get better. Gas prices to drive to Va from NJ in my 10mpg truck would be pretty expensive. Good luck with the sale

aperdue84

Bike has no exhaust except for factory header, and has 12165 miles on it.
I apologize for taking so long to reply been in the California for army training for the past month