2003 R6 Trackbike

SP1guy

2003 R6 Trackbike for sale. Bill of Sale only. Located in Raleigh, NC
IMG_1721_zpsd425cc9c.jpg

Title information (long story)- I do have the Title but could not get it put into my name due to signing it on the wrong line. The person I bought it from never had it Titled in their name and when I signed it under her name on the back (dealer only line) I could not get it registered without her getting a new title and then transferring it over to me. I tried getting her to meet me at the DMV and do the necessary stuff but she said it was out of her hands. I was going to get a bonded title for it but, since I was only using it as a trackbike I said forget it. Lesson learned!

I've owned this bike since 2009 and have done probably 20-25 trackdays on it. Runs great, really strong and solid. I did lowside it at Barber a while back but the only damage was to the right peg/brake pedal, right engine case-minor, frame sliders and some fairing damage. Other than that it is in excellent shape.

The goods:

12,301 original miles

2006 R6 Front end-Forks, Calipers, Rotors, OEM Brembo Master Cylinder (brakes are fantastic)
Suspension set up by Thermosman for 175lb rider
06' R6 wheels front and rear w/ 90* valve stems
Scotts steering Damper- needs servicing but works fine
Tech Spec tank grips
Woodcraft rearsets- extra set of pegs, one is rashed
Superflare Velocity stacks
Ferodo Brake pads
Arrow Exhaust- slight damage
Pipercross air filter
520 chain conversion w/ EK520 chain and Vortex sprocket
Renthal Grips
Catalyst Composite fairings-slight road rash, great lightweight flexible fairings
Gale Steel braided lines front and rear
ASV shorty levers
Frame sliders
Puig smoked screen

More pics can be seen here --> http://s497.photobucket.com/user/bcampb1979/library/R6%20For%20Sale

Would like to get $3000

Could deliver to VIR if needed. Call Brian @ 813-325-1653