2004 CBR 600RR Track bike $2500.00

TL619LT

Starting a family and need to sell my non essential items. I have a 2004 Honda CBR 600RR Track bike. The motor is fresh and has only 500 miles on it. Hotbodies race skins are in good shape but not a beauty queen. The bike was purchased used with a blank frame. (NO TITLE, CAN NOT BE MADE STREET LEGAL) It is fully safety wired and will meet both CCS and WERA requirements. The bike was ran on the WERA circuit in Florida other than that I know no other history of the bike. the bike is 100% straight it rides great and is very fast. Other goodies include:
Michelin PR-5 Pilot Power Race tires with one track day on them.
Vortex clip-ons
Renthal race grips
Hindle Titanium exhaust
Power Commander PC III (I was told on race fuel it dyno'ed at 128 WHP)
Frame sliders
Swingarm silders/spools
Thermosman suspension set up for a 155 lb rider.
New fork seals
520 conversion with Vortex sprokets 15/45
Fresh oil and filter (Mobil 1)
Braided lines on the front brakes

I am asking $2500.00 but I'm negotable. I also have a box of random parts (mostly stock parts) and front and rear race stands that will go with the bike. I also have several track items (Moto GP Kangaroo race suit, Alpinestar boots, Bohn back protector, Moto GP race gloves, Tire warmers, pit tent, ECT...) If you would be interested in the race day items we could work out a package deal. Bike will be sold with a bill of sale. Any questions let me know.

Thanks, Nick
(540) 379-3569

album.php

TL619LT

Just added one (hopefully it works, computer illeritate). Will try to get more up tonight. If I can't figure it out shoot me an e-mail address and I will mail them.
album.php

sooperman12

Thanks, Slow, found it. There you go bro. Posted a pic for you. Can I get a discount now? hehehe... I'm gonna PM you now.

picture.php