2005 Fleetwood Scorpion S1 Toy Hauler $8750

Steverino

Pop up that sleeps 4 and has an 8' by 12' deck on the back for hauling bikes. Stay at the track with your stuff. Includes awning, shower (inside), toilet, rerfidgerator, microwave, cook top, heat and A/C, 12v lighting, AM/FM CD, 35 gallon water storage, and much more. Easiest way to get bikes to the track and have a place to stay. 28' long weighs 3800 lbs and is 1/2 ton towable. 5 new tires and everything works. Includes 3 stands for securing bikes to deck. Located in Culpeper, VA $7000

IMG_0999-XL.jpg

IMG_1009-XL.jpg

Steverino

Will be at Barber this weekend if anybody wants to check it out! Needs a new home there is a Work and Play that has my name all over it somewhere out there and I must find it! :D

Steverino

Back from Barber winterized and parked at the farm. If interested let me know. Towed great for the 1500+ mile round trip to Bham. 13 mpg towing with a Duramax truck. But it is 1/2 ton towable.

Steve

Steverino

Winter price drop! $6500

It is stored at a farm nearby Culpeper and can stay there all winter. I can deliver in the spring when you are ready to start heading to track days! All it will cost is the fuel to drag it to where you are.

Steve

Steverino

Still for sale. Winter activities winding down, Grandson is now born and I have time to help with delivery and to get this thing sold! Ready to go!

Steverino

thanks Will! He is doing great and Mom is too after some serious complications post delivery. Both are home and getting adapted to life! Can't wait to see the little whippersnapper again!