Vatko

Aug 24, 2010
2005 Kawasaki ZX10R
Clean and clear title
25k miles.
Hindle exhaust
BMC air filter
Velocity Stacks

Bike it's in good condition, some scratches and dings here and there. Strong bike. All fluids just changed. Good tires.

Located at 27560

$4500

IMAG0482.jpg

IMAG0484.jpg

IMAG0483.jpg

Vatko

Aug 24, 2010
UPDATE:
Found out some stuff about the bike.

**It has a very small leak from the head gasket/valve cover, on the left side of the engine. There was some work done to seal that up, so it doesn't leak that much. The gasket it's $30, or you can make your own gasket for cheaper. I'll include a good used valve cover.
**Right front rotor, it's got some streaks in it, and it wears out the brake pads pretty unevenly. Bike brakes fine, but the brake lines need to be bled really good, so you don't have that mushy feeling when braking. I did change the brake fluid recently, and it feels a lot better.
**It needs rear brake pads and rear tire. Front tire still got some decent life in it.
**Tail fairing is in ok shape, but could use some work.
**Left front fairing, along with the small side fairings that cover the seat, have some broken tabs on the inside.
**Bike had a power commander at some point, but not any more, so it backfires a little bit.
**Passenger seat has a rip in it, but nothing bad.

With that being said, bike runs great and it's all there. I dialed in the suspensions pretty good, and she rides beautifully. You can ride it without any issues as it is, and there's barely any oil leaking. I know it's not perfect, but bike it's very clean and looks good For what it is, with a clean title, it's a good deal.

$3649

This is a very recent picture I took with the bike.

IMAG0509.jpg