2005 Yamaha R1 streetbike - Syracuse

pjzocc

2005 Yamaha R1
8747 miles
clean NY title

A happy "How ya doin'?" on this fine fall Friday morning! I've got a 2005 R1 stock street bike in nice condition up for sale! Couple add-ons (adjustable short levers, swingarm spools), but pretty much a stock bike. I bought it a few weeks ago without The Boss's permission, and she ain't happy! She says "You don't need ANOTHER motorcycle in the garage! Blah blah blah...."

Pffftttt.... chicks, man... chicks.

So, this has gotta go.

The upside is (for me) it sparked a discussion of me going back to the track, and I'm moving this so I can pick up a track bike. SOOOO.... I may be interested in a trade for a set-up track bike. Partial to Suzukis (600 or 750, or maybe SV650) if you're looking for a trade.

Ok, back to the R1... it runs and rides great! Shifts smooth, fires right up, and rolls true. Tires are Dunlop Q3's, with good tread.

Best contact is via phone at 3 1 5 four four zero 3 two two 1 ... or email me at philipz217 at gmail dot com --- pm's here work too! I work a goofy schedule, so if you call/text/email, and I'm working, I'll get back to you when I can (like after 9pm).

$4950
Bike is located about 20 minutes NNW of Syracuse proper.

Thanks for looking!
P.J.

pics...

(**rear stand not included with sale**)