2006 - 2010 GSXR 600/750 Arrow Ti Exhaust

D-Swens

Arrow Titanium Full Exhaust for 2006/07 and 2008/09 GSXR 600/750.

This thing is in absolutely beautiful shape, almost new (you could eat off it :D). It looks completely mint and new in every way because it basically is... it has literally only been ridden 5 times since it was out of the box, and it shows.

Includes full exhaust system, Carbon Fiber strap and can mount, spigots + springs ect. Ready to bolt on and go...

Asking $449 + shipping

I have a PCIII that is dyno tuned for this pipe on stock motor (with K&N filter) that I will add in for $149 (with this deal only)

!ThatGuy!

Grrr. I needed a replacement for my Leo Vince Factory R Corsa full Ti. The can is smashed and Im having a super hard time finding a replacement. Seems the can is rare to come across by itself :(

D-Swens

gapman789;295969 wrote: How much for the Vortex fairing stay that's hanging on the wall? :D
$80 Shipped. :D LMK, and if you need anything else (performance), I prob have it, lemme know :D

borislav

Control Rider
D-Swens;295989 wrote: $80 Shipped. :D LMK, and if you need anything else (performance), I prob have it, lemme know :D
Andrew if that Vortex fairing stay is for 06/07 600-750 and Gapman don't want it I'll take it!!!