2006 GSXR 600 Engine With Extras!

MStone182

I have a 2006 Suzuki GSX-R 600 that was converted to a race-prepped bike shortly after the initial purchase back in 2006. I AM THE CURRENT OWNER OF THIS MOTORCYCLE ALONG WITH ALL OF THE SPARE PARTS LISTED IN THIS AD. The engine was replaced after about 9,000 miles of street use along with a few other parts listed below. As mentioned, this is a full engine assembly that was fully maintained until the day it was removed from the bike. It has continued to be maintained in a temperature controlled garage. There are only two defects with this engine: the stator cover is scuffed from a slow-speed lowside on track as well as one of the engine mounts being slightly stripped which can easily be repaired. I am looking for $900 for the package or individual parts. I can answer any further questions once contacted via email through the ad. Below are a list of other parts that are available with the engine.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2006 Suzuki GSX-R 600 Engine Assembly (Stock) w/ approx. 9,000 street miles
Stock Wire Harness
Stock ECU
Stock Throttle Bodies
Stock Fuel Pump
Stock Radiator w/ Resevoir
Stock Cooling Fan
Stock Rear Brake Caliper w/ Master Cylinder

Thanks for taking the time to check everything out!

It will not let me upload images so I have attached a link to my local craigslist ad: http://greenville.craigslist.org/mpo/5234640931.html