2007 33' KZ Sportsman Toy Hauler 5th

R1Baby

Control Rider
Purchased new in Aug 2006 33' 5th wheel double axel Single slid out in living room Sleeps 8 Master bedroom and loft has queen size bed Full kitchen 8 cf refrigerator 6 gallon hot water heater 100 gallon fresh water tanks Full bath, tub shower Separate garage 8 by 10 has etrax installed on the floor Trailer had a complete new roof installed August of 2012. PRICE CHANGE $15,000 Any other questions fell free to ask, Chris
bu4ejuqy.jpg
nahe3u7e.jpg
mese9yry.jpg
u3a8etev.jpg
e4ebu7e8.jpg
7azytagu.jpg
ruzuzyta.jpg
va5yvybu.jpg
ytu4ata6.jpg
ajymeva3.jpg

R1Baby

Control Rider
Does not have generator on board, but I do have a standalone 6500 watt quiet inverter I used that served two purposes, powering the RV, and the house in case the power went out. Easily handled the RV, and two bikes on warmers from 7am until 9PM on 4 gallons of gas. Maintenance was much easier also.

R1Baby

Control Rider
Wheel bearings, brakes and seals were replaced May 2012.
Also have a cover which will be included with the sale.

dbarufaldi

If I were thinking about buying a toy hauler, I would want to buy one from a guy like Chris. This thing is very well-maintained, used gently and well set up for the track. Chris is a standup guy, and I would not hesitate to buy from him.

R1Baby

Control Rider
Mine weighs more than that. Gross is 13,600lb. Now that is with full load 100 gallons of fresh water, Harley's in the back. Normally for the track I am in the 10-11 range. You will need a 3/4 truck to pull it. I can sell you that too. 2000 Ford F250 diesel 7.3L

R1Baby

Control Rider
Well, getting ready to winterized and cover up for the winter, guess I will repost next year.

R1Baby

Control Rider
2007 33' KZ Sportsman Toy Hauler 5th

OK, last bump. I will entertain offers. And I am serious about the truck also if anyone is interested in a package deal.

R1Baby

Control Rider
2000 Ford F250 extra cab, 8' bed, diesel 4+4. auto 138,000 ish miles. Truck has Banks 4" exhaust, with 6 gun tuner and Banks exhaust brake. Perfectly setup to pull this trailer.

andykurz

Sorry for not responding here, 8ft bed and 4+4 is too big for my garage, I'm a SCSB guy.

2000 is the 7.3, so if anyone is looking for a ford diesel, this is your engine!

R1Baby

Control Rider
I can post some pics later, hauling stuff to the dump today. I'll take some pics after I empty it

R1Baby

Control Rider
I actually need to sell the trailer first or truck and trailer as a package. Can't move the trailer if I have nothing to pull it.