2007 Cbr 600rr

Travis

Race or track bike. Could be turned back to a street bike, clean title 17k miles. Runs great very fast.
Ohlins 25 mil cartridges recently serviced
Ohlins ttx rear shock set up by thermosman
Bazzaz zi and quick shifter
Full titanium Arata exhaust
K&n race filter
Woodcraft rear sets
Pazzo levers
Woodcraft clipons
Speigler steel braided lines
Woodcraft case savers both sides
Brand new vesrah xx pads
Completely Safety wired
Sharkskinz currently (red/white) on bike a little damage but have two full sets of brand new armour bodies (dark gray)
Many other extras to list
A lot of extra parts will go with the bike as well like some extra body work, rearsets, and many others I can't think of.
Consider a trade for 07+ r6 only.
6000 obo call or text 828 279 4559
4500 with stock suspension back on the bike

Attachments

• bike.jpg
    bike.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 34
  • bike2.jpg
    bike2.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 30
  • bike3.jpg
    bike3.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 34
  • bike4.jpg
    bike4.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 29

MOTO MAYHEM

WHERE IS THE BIKE LOCATED? WHAT SPARES IS INCLUDED? I SEE YOU MENTIONED THE EXTRA BODY WORK, AND REAR SETS.
I AM LOOKING AT 1 OTHER BIKE AND WANTED TO COMPARE THE 2 FOR A SMART DECISION.
THANKS FOR YOUR TIME.

Travis

Sorry for the late reply. I'd have to look and see but theirs a lot of extras. What I know of is fairing stay, clutch, clip ons, old case covers, all fairings, rearsets and some pegs too maybe, misc bolts, full 600rr service manual, frame sliders, maybe more. And I'm located in Asheville nc

Travis

Sorry for the late reply. I'd have to look and see but theirs a lot of extras. What I know of is fairing stay, clutch, clip ons, old case covers, all fairings, rearsets and some pegs too maybe, misc bolts, full 600rr service manual, frame sliders, maybe more. And I'm located in Asheville nc
Motion pro quick turn with all inserts also on the bike.