**2007 GSXR-750 Package Deal**

CleverRiver6

Alright guys, Im selling my 2007 GSXR 750. It has about 8,500 miles on it (I commute to work with it). I just bought this last year and am selling it because im moving to Arlington for work and need the money to help pay for increased costs of living. She runs fantastic and sounds great with the Akrapovic exhaust. She has an Ohins steering damper, 520 conversion, and Vortex rear sprockets. Everything on the bike is safety wired. She was mildly low sided once on the left and once on the right. It is street legal and was used for only 1 track day, I have both stock mirrors with, tail light is integrated and works perfect. The bike has upgraded front Brembo brake and stops on a dime..The damage was purely cosmetic and I have fixed everything as you can see in the pictures. I still ride it to work everyday and it runs perfectly. Im selling this bike as a package deal with everything listed below included. The bike does have a CLEAN AND CLEAR TITLE and comes with all of the following...

-2007 GSXR 750
-Rear stand-- SOLD
-Pitbull trailer restraint and mount -- SOLD
-Bike cover---- SOLD
-Brand New set of front and rear Dunlop Q 2's tires--- -- SOLD
-Extra rear wheel with slightly used tire---SOLD
-Brand new FULL set of hot bodies fairings
-Faring bolt kit
-11page decal pack
-has original key
-I will also throw in 5 free cases of Red Bull

if your interested call/text me at 703-309-8921 or email me at "Jerfreedman@aol.com". Im asking for $5,900 obo. I have about $10,000 into this thing right now so this is a great offer for those riding on the street or who want to use it as a track bike...If you have any questions feel free to ask...

Id rather give this babe to a track guy rather than someone on craigslist., MAKE ME AN OFFER!...

CleverRiver6

correcton

oops, sorry about that correction, i accidently posted 5900 with all extras before they were sold

i meant to change to $4,900. make me an offer im willing to work with you

current price $4,900