2008 1125r

pdarsky

2008 1125R Buell. Currently has 11K miles on it. All stock and adult owned (1 owner). Used mostly for commuting (and 4 track days so far). Clear title in hand. Asking 4300 obo or possible trade for a similar year 600. Located in Marathon NY (45 minutes south of Syracuse). Also can call or text 1-six0seven-22seven-2four70

New lowered price reflects that I need to put new tires on it for my next track day in Sept. Currently the rear is flat spotted from my daily commute.
Also I would like some honest feedback from the NESBA cummunity about the price. It is a nice reliable bike and I think the price very reasonable but I am open to feedback as a reality check (hope I'm not opening myself up for some abuse here - so be nice). Thanks.

pdarsky

lowered price

Now 4500 Firm. Also has new battery (one week old). two sets of keys, owners manual, spare oil filter, oil filter cover o-rings, and synthetic oil.

Thanks

pdarsky

Lowered

I changed the original posting to reflect the price change. So please disregard the 4500 post. I'm a little out of order but thats normal for me.....

thanks

rdecae

great bike, wish the economy was better and I felt I could take the risk and buy it for my track bike. I have a SV1000, but the chance to move up to EBR track bike would be nice.

Peeweesp

I gotta say i loved taking my CR on the track, and it was a ton of fun, even running stock suspension and old pirelli's

pdarsky

I agree it is fun. I figure since I am new to the track I would be better off with something with a little less low end grunt. Maybe carry more through the corners instead of "point - shoot and hope" like I do on this.

pdarsky

I give this one bump. I'll give it through this weekend but then have to pull the trigger on the Q3s before the mail in rebate runs out this month. 4200 obo. Offers?

pdarsky

Price lowered to 3900. Has new Q3s. Bike was in a low speed lowside two track days ago. Mechanically fine - body work (and ego) stratched.:doh:

pdarsky

Currently sitting in the garage waiting for May. If it doesnt sell at this price I will keep her and ride it.