2008 GSXR600 -- NC

JVance

For sale is my 2008 GSXR600 track bike. This bike has never been raced and has only seen a few trackdays. It has race bodywork in great condition, Ohlins rear shock (serviced this year), Vortex clip-ons, Vortex rear sets, braided SS front brake lines, .95/1.0 fork springs (forks serviced this year), Vesrah pads with one trackday, Scotts steering damper, Moto R case protectors, 520 chain and sprockets, catalytic converter removed from stock header, Leo Vince slip-on, spare set of wheels complete with rotors and extra cush drive, brand new GPA on spare rear wheel… under 3000 miles total (has been ridden since the pics). Very clean and well set up bike. Motor is stock. I know, I know, I got a little carried away with the decals, I had a box full. Bike has a salvage history and is sold with bill of sale only. I will be more than happy to discuss the history of the bike with anyone serious about buying it. You are welcome to run the VIN through whatever sources you have available. This bike is sold for track use only. Call or text John @ 919-270-2863. I am located in Mebane, NC.

http://weraclassifieds.com/ads/08-gsxr600/#axzz3EAE0VR2I