2009 zx6r track / race bike

JROM127

SuperSport build with 5 weekends on it. 127.5HP with MR12 / 122HP with pump fuel.
150-160LB rider
KIT ECU
Relocated rectifier
Keyless wiring
PCV, Dual map with failsafe switch
Hindle pipe
Ohlins 30mil forks
Brembo RCS19 master
Core moto lines
EBC gpfax pads
GPR damper
Woodcraft Rear sets
Woodcraft clipons
race body
Some other deletes and mods...
Spare SuperSport motor also

JROM127

BHF T5 15.png my phone pictures were too large to upload. I'll have to get back out to the garage this weekend to take pics. This pictures shows some things that don't come with the bike like the attack swing arm brackets.
I forgot to list the bike has a BMC filter, Vortex fuel cap, and a spare swing arm. Wasn't really prepared for this so I was just putting the feelers out there. JUST REMEMBERED==> the front calipers leak a little through the bleeders so the seats have to be cleaned up. All the caliper seals are new though.
Not really sure about a price... Everything for $7,200 or without the spare engine $6,200
I ran a 1:10.6 at Blackhawk and had the fastest Saturday lap at Autobahn last year... You can text or call 920 904 four seven one seven, Im in Oshkosh WI

JROM127

View attachment 2915 my phone pictures were too large to upload. I'll have to get back out to the garage this weekend to take pics. This pictures shows some things that don't come with the bike like the attack swing arm brackets.
I forgot to list the bike has a BMC filter, Vortex fuel cap, and a spare swing arm. Wasn't really prepared for this so I was just putting the feelers out there. JUST REMEMBERED==> the front calipers leak a little through the bleeders so the seats have to be cleaned up. All the caliper seals are new though.
Not really sure about a price... Everything for $7,200 or without the spare engine $6,200
I ran a 1:10.6 at Blackhawk and had the fastest Saturday lap at Autobahn last year... You can text or call 920 904 four seven one seven, Im in Oshkosh WI